Sweet and Sultry Valentine's Day Makeup (2 Ways)

Hi all! We have officially entered February and that means Valentine's Day is on it's way! I know many of us aren't the biggest fan of this holiday, but, in a relationship or not, its a great excuse to get glammed up! The first look I created is for those of you who want a simple, sweet and subtle makeup look and the second is for those of you who want a bit more drama :-). I hope you enjoy and please don't forget to subscribe to my channel!

Twitter + Insta: Vie_la_belle **Follow me and get advanced screening on upcoming videos!**

www.Facebook.com/BeautyBanterBlog

www.YourBeautyBanter.com

YourBeautyBanter@Gmail.com

What I Used:

First look-Eyes

MAC Paint Pot- Rubenesque

MAC Loose Pigment-Naked

Smashbox Full Exposure Palette: Warm Browns

Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner-Black Ink

Smashbox Full Exposure Palette: Matte Black

Tarte Eyelash Curler

Benefit They're Real Mascara

Brows

Benefit Gimme Brow-Light

Face

RCMA VK Palette #11

MAC Prep and Prime Highlighting Pen-Light Boost

MAC Shaping Powder- Emphasize

L'Oreal Visible Lift Blur Blush- Soft Peach

NARS Bronzer- Laguna

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural

Lips

Palladio lip liner- Raisin

Lime Crime Lipstick- Babette

Second Look:

Eyes

Josie Maran Eyeliner- Black

Smashbox Full Exposure Palette- Matte Black, Cool Brown

Tarina Tarantino Eyelicity Glitter Eyeliner- Black Diamond

Ardell Lashes- Wispies

Face

BECCA Lowlight/Highlight Perfecting Palette

Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder- YASSS

Lips

Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick- Agatha

NARS Lip Gloss- Turkish Delight

Thanks so much for watching X