Mila Kunis Inspired Makeup w. Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette!

I love how this makeup turned out! I filmed it several weeks ago and I have been a little uninspired lately so I wanted to put up a video I had in "reserve." I think this makeup would be great for any event from prom to date night as its SO wearable, but also dramatic, and who doesn't want to look like Mila Kunis haha! I hope you guys enjoy and please help me get to 500 subscribers by hitting that button!! Love you guys for watching these videos :-)

@vie_la_belle

www.facebook.com/BeautyBanterBlog

www.YourBeautyBanter.com

MyBeautyBanter@gmail.com

What I used:

Eyes:

MAC Paint Pot- Painterly

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette:

Bootycall, Verve, Busted, Blackout, Pistol, YDK

Josie Maran Eyeliner- Black

Stila Liquid Eyeliner- Black

Tarte Eyelash Curler

L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara-Black

Brows:

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade- Taupe

Full Brow Tutorial Here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIbwxY4BomE

Chanel Perfection Lumiere

MAC Prep + Prime- Light Boost

Covergirl + Olay Concealer

Bare Minerals ID Mineral Veil (loose powder)

BECCA Lowlight/Highlight Perfecting Palette

NYX blush-Taupe

MAC Pigment-Vanilla

L'oreal True Match Powder

Lips:

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Lip Pencil-Native

Buxom lipgloss- Samantha

Thanks for stopping by!! xx