Stay ALL DAY Makeup w. A Statement Lip: Collab with Fashion at the Races!

Hi everyone! Today is an exciting post. I have teamed up with Bri Mott, founder of Fashion at the Races, to bring you a SUPER long-wearing makeup look with a bright bold lip! Bri founded Fashion at the Races in 2012 to combine her two passions, horses and fashion! Bri's company champions and chronicles women's fashionable race-side outfits while remaining embedded in the exciting and fast pace culture of horse racing. Bri has the fashion ON LOCK, but what about the beauty side? I was so pleased that she reached out to me to add some makeup madness to her already fantastic company! I wanted to choose a look that women that attend races could really relate to. I assumed that many of these days are hot, humid, and long, and our makeup needs to last through all of these mediums. The eyes remained simple and very do-able for even makeup novices, but the lips bring a POP to the face. I chose a bright pink shade that could easily tie into a brightly colored fascinator or pair of pumps.

In the video I talk you through step by step for this look including rational and explanations for why I chose each product, but I will also list each step in this blog post!

Thanks again to Bri for including me in Fashion at the Races, can't wait for our next collaboration! Before you watch the video, check out her website!

http://fashionattheraces.com

More pics from the site!::

Audrina Patridge!

Bri on the right!

Now on to the Makeup!

Step 1:
Use a mattifying primer to prime your face and eyelids.
Jouer Anti-Blemish Matte Primer
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Benefit Cosmetics Stay Flawless 15 Hour Primer

Step 2:
Apply a light layer of a neutral eyeshadow to the entire lid to absorb excess oil.
Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette- Foxy

Step 3:
Apply a waterproof, cream eyeshadow to your entire lid. Add extra to the center of the eyelid for added brightness. I used a rose gold neutral color that is very versatile for any occasion and skin tone.
Makeup Forever Aqua Cream #16

Step 4:
Apply a nude eyeliner to the lower waterline to open to eye for a fresh, daytime look.
Tarte Inner Rim Brightener

Step 5:
Take a taupe eyeshadow, and gently apply it to the lower lash line and through the crease for a bit more dimension and definition.
Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette- Naked 2

Step 6:
Apply a small amount of a highlighting shade to the tear duct area of the eye for an even brighter and glowing look.
Urban Decay Naked Bascis Palette- Venus

Step 7:
Apply a waterproof liquid eyeliner to the upper lash line, creating a moderate wing. This will add sophistication and glamour to this otherwise natural eye.
Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner-Black

Step 8:
Curl your eyelashes and apply a waterproof mascara to the upper and lower lashes.
Tarte Eyelash Curler
Maybelline Colossal Volume Express-Black

Step 9:
Set your brows with a clear brow gel.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel

Step 10:
For your base, apply a BB Cream with an added SPF. This will make for a light and natural finish that won't cake up on you as the day goes on.
Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm

Step 11:
Apply a long wearing under eye concealer to hide any darkness. Don't apply too much as we want to maintain natural and clean looking skin.
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer-NC15

Step 12:
For blush, apply a cream blush in a soft pink or peach color that will melt seamlessly into your skin and stay all day long.
L'Oreal Paris Visible Lift Blur Blush- Soft Peach

Step 13:
To bronze up the skin for a healthy glow, apply a matte bronzer to the perimeter of your face, emphasizing your features.
NARS Bronzer-Laguna

Step 14:
Apply a mattifying powder to your T-Zone for added oil protection.
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder

Step 15:
Further set your makeup with a loose powder. Apply the loose powder using a powder puff to any areas of the face you want to set your makeup. Leave on for a minute or two, and then brush off.
Bare Minerals ID Mineral Veil

Step 16:
Time for lips! Apply a bright pink long wearing "permanent" liquid lipstick. You can line your lips with a clear, wax lipliner to ensure that the bright pink won't travel outside your natural lip line.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick- Sweet Talker
Makeup Forever Lip Line Protector

And we are done!! Hope you guys enjoyed this tutorial! XX See you next time.