Recent Empties + Repurchases!

Hi all! I missed my wednesday upload last week because I was on vacation, so here is a surprise sunday video! Today I am sharing my recent empties and which products I have repurchased! Enjoy!

Products:

GlamGlow Thirsty Cleanse Daily Cleanser

TRESemme Fresh Start Volumizing Dry Shampoo

St. Ive's Blemish Control Apricot Scrub

Dr. Brandt Do Not Age Time Reversing Cream

Kiehl's Avocado Eye Cream

Laura Mercier Ambre Vanilla Perfume

L'oreal Miss Manga Mascara

Dove ClearTone Deodorant

Crest 3D White Toothpaste

Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentre

Thanks so much for watching! xx

Pack With Me! My Makeup Bag-Spring Break

Hi everyone! This video is all about what I am packing for my upcoming spring break trip! Enjoy!

Video on my makeup look coming soon :-)

Connect with me~!

@Vie_la_belle

www.facebook.com/BeautyBanterBlog

www.YourBeautyBanter.com

What I Packed:

Benefit Cosmetics-Stay Flawless 15 Hour Primer

Urban Decay-Naked Skin BB Cream

Jouer- Sheer Bronzing Tint

Becca- Undereye Brightening Corrector

Bobbi Brown- Tinted Eye Brightener

MAC Sculpting Powder- Emphasize

Urban Decay- Naked On the Run Palette

Tarte- Eyelash curler

Stila Liquid Eyeliner- Black

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder- Mood Light

Maybelline Dream Matte Powder

Urban Decay Lipstick- Native

NARS Lipgloss- Orgasm

Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick- Sweet Talker

Tools:

Beauty Blender

Real Techniques Blush Brush, Powder Brush, Base Shadow Brush

Sephora Pro Tapered Crease Brush

Vera Bradley cosmetics bag

Thanks for watching! x

Worth the $Money$ Wednesday: Charlotte Tilbury Beach Sticks! + DEMO!

Welcome to this week's episode of Worth The Money Wednesday! Today I will be chatting AND demo-ing the Charlotte Tilbury Beach Sticks in 'Ibiza' (bronzer) and 'Las Salinas' (blush). I bought mine on Beautylish.com and they retail for $45. Enjoy!

New videos every wednesday!