Ultra Bronze/Glowing Skin w. Statement Liner: Makeup Tutorial

Hi guys and welcome to this wednesday's video! This is a look I've had filmed for a while and I'm excited to share it with you today! It's all about skin and eyes in this makeup look. I used some bright electric blues and bronzed the skin up with products from Charlotte Tilbury and NARS. Can't forget Artist Couture highlighter for that ultimate glow :-). I kept the lips simple with a perfect nude lip and just a touch of gloss. I hope you like the way this look turned out and hopefully it will get you siked for summer! Enjoy and thanks so much for watching!

~**New videos every wednesday**~

--Giveaway at 1,000 subscribers!--

Connect with me:

Instagram: @Vie_La_belle

Products Used:

-Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette: Foxy, Half-Baked, Tease

-Bare Minerals High Shine Eyecolor- Pale Gold

-Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner- Black

-MAC Chromagraphic Pencil-Hi Def Cyan

-Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette: Gonzo

-Benefit Roller Lash Mascara

-House of Lashes-Precious Bottom/Lower Lashes

-Marc Jacobs Genius Gel SuperCharged Oil Free Foundation- 22 Bisque Light

-Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream Eyes- Light

-Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer- Radiant

-Charlotte Tilbury Beach Stick- Ibiza

-NARS Bronzer- Laguna

-MAC blush- Fresh Honey

-Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder- Mood Light

-Artist Couture Highlighter- Conceited

-Maybelline Rebel Bloom Collection-Barely Bloomed

-BUXOM Lipgloss- Samantha

Maybelline Rebel Bloom BRIGHT PASTELS! Review + Demo

Hi there! Thumbs up for surprise Sunday videos! I have been wanting to talk about these new Maybelline Rebel Bloom collection lipsticks for a while so here they are! I am such a fan of not only the formula, but the color range in this collection! I hope you enjoy!

---DEMO starts at 4:00--

Products:

Barely Bloomed

Peach Poppy

Lilac Flush

Blushing Bud

Connect with me:

Instagram: @Vie_La_belle

**Not sponsored, everything purchased by me**

Perfect Winged Liner Made Easy- 3 Ways!

Hey guys! I am excited to share this video with you! Winged eyeliner, or the "cat eye" is a style that has been around for decades and never seems to go out of style. It's one of my favorite makeup techniques, but it definitely takes some practice. I chose 3 of my favorite techniques and show you how to use them to get the same end result! Choose the one you like best and give it a shot! Hope you enjoy and I hope this was helpful. Don't forget to subscribe!

Connect with me:

Instagram: @Vie_La_belle

Blog:

www.YourBeautyBanter.com

Products:

Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner-Black Ink

Tarte Tartelette Eyeshadow Palette-Fashionista

Kat Von D Tattoo Eyeliner- Trooper

Thanks for stopping by X

NEW! BareMinerals Complexion Rescue Review + Demo!

Hi! This week's video is all about the new hydrating gel cream by BareMinerals! I bought this is an alternative for foundation for the hotter summer days coming up. I hope this review and demo is helpful for you!

Connect with me:

Instagram: @Vie_La_belle

Blog:

www.YourBeautyBanter.com