Perfect Winged Liner Made Easy- 3 Ways!

Hey guys! I am excited to share this video with you! Winged eyeliner, or the "cat eye" is a style that has been around for decades and never seems to go out of style. It's one of my favorite makeup techniques, but it definitely takes some practice. I chose 3 of my favorite techniques and show you how to use them to get the same end result! Choose the one you like best and give it a shot! Hope you enjoy and I hope this was helpful. Don't forget to subscribe!

Connect with me:

Instagram: @Vie_La_belle

Blog:

www.YourBeautyBanter.com

Products:

Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner-Black Ink

Tarte Tartelette Eyeshadow Palette-Fashionista

Kat Von D Tattoo Eyeliner- Trooper

Thanks for stopping by X