Ultra Bronze/Glowing Skin w. Statement Liner: Makeup Tutorial

Hi guys and welcome to this wednesday's video! This is a look I've had filmed for a while and I'm excited to share it with you today! It's all about skin and eyes in this makeup look. I used some bright electric blues and bronzed the skin up with products from Charlotte Tilbury and NARS. Can't forget Artist Couture highlighter for that ultimate glow :-). I kept the lips simple with a perfect nude lip and just a touch of gloss. I hope you like the way this look turned out and hopefully it will get you siked for summer! Enjoy and thanks so much for watching!

~**New videos every wednesday**~

--Giveaway at 1,000 subscribers!--

Connect with me:

Instagram: @Vie_La_belle

Products Used:

-Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette: Foxy, Half-Baked, Tease

-Bare Minerals High Shine Eyecolor- Pale Gold

-Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner- Black

-MAC Chromagraphic Pencil-Hi Def Cyan

-Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette: Gonzo

-Benefit Roller Lash Mascara

-House of Lashes-Precious Bottom/Lower Lashes

-Marc Jacobs Genius Gel SuperCharged Oil Free Foundation- 22 Bisque Light

-Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream Eyes- Light

-Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer- Radiant

-Charlotte Tilbury Beach Stick- Ibiza

-NARS Bronzer- Laguna

-MAC blush- Fresh Honey

-Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder- Mood Light

-Artist Couture Highlighter- Conceited

-Maybelline Rebel Bloom Collection-Barely Bloomed

-BUXOM Lipgloss- Samantha