Smashbox Photo Filter Powder Foundation Review + Demo!

Hi there! Sorry this video is up a day late, iMovie wasn't letting me upload for some reason last night. Anyways today I am going to be giving you a thorough review plus demoing the "newish" powder foundation by Smashbox, the Photo Filter Powder Foundation! Hope you enjoy!

*7:00--DEMO

*12:10--Summary

Color- #3 Light Beige

Price-$42

Connect with me:

Instagram: @Vie_La_belle

Please subscribe if you like these videos! See you soon xx

Angel Merino (@Mac_daddyy) Inspired Babydoll Eyes Makeup!

Hi guys and welcome back! Today's makeup is inspired by celebrity makeup artist and creator of Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder, Angel Merino aka @Mac_daddyy. I have been loving his signature makeup look lately and felt inspired to try and recreate something similar! This is a definite departure from makeup I typically do in terms of the heavy white liner and lower lashes, but it was fun and I'm happy with how it turned out. If you love ultra bronzed, ultra highlighted skin and bright, wide awake eyes, you will love this! Hope you enjoy!

Thumbnail pictures taken from Angel Merino's Instagram:

https://instagram.com/mac_daddyy/

Check out his products!

http://www.artistcouture.com/collections/diamond-glow-powder

Connect with me:

Instagram: @Vie_La_belle

Products Used:

*Skin

MAC Prep + Prime Natural Radiance-Radiant Pink

Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Super-Charged Oil Free Foundation-14 Ivory Medium

MAC Prep and Prime Highlighter-Light Boost

Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener- Light Bisque 2

MAC Sculpting Powder- Emphasize

*Eyes

MAC Paint Pot-Rubenesque

NARS Bronzer- Laguna

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil- Milk

Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette

House of Lashes Lower Lashes- Precious

Tarte Eyelash Curler

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara

Bellezza Cosmetics- Eyebrow Pencil-Taupe

*Face

NARS Bronzer-Laguna

Hourglass Cosmetics Ambient Light Bronzer-Luminous Bronze Light

Hourglass Cosmetics- Ambient Lighting Powder- Mood Light

Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette-Streak (blush)

Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder- Conceited

*Lips

Urban Decay 24/7 Lip Pencil-Native

Lime Crime Cosmetics Lipstick- Babette

NARS Lipgloss- Turkish Delight

Thanks for watching, don't forget to subscribe!

Natural Beachy Waves for Straight Hair-Under 10 Minutes!

Hey guys! Back with another video! As a gal with naturally straight hair, I have always been envious of those air-dried, sea breeze style waves. One, because they look effortless, but mostly because they ARE effortless! Well, there is luck for us yet because I have a quick and super easy way to achieve very natural looking waves that I am sharing with you today! Hope you enjoy this video!

Don't forget to subscribe! New videos every wednesday!

Products:

Nume Magic Wand 32mm

Paul Mitchell ExtraBody Firm Finishing Spray

Bumble + Bumble Brilliantine Cream

Connect with me:

Instagram: @Vie_La_belle

Thanks for watching! xx

1 Item-3 Looks! FIRST FASHION VIDEO!

Hey guys and welcome to my first ever fashion video! I have done fashion blog posts in the past, but it has taken a long time for me to work up the courage to film a video. The main reason is that i feel UTTERLY silly trying to pose in front of camera. I'm clearly not a model and it doesn't come naturally to me. I also live in an apartment so I don't have a beautiful yard to prance around in. So here we are in my bedroom in all its glory. Needless to say, not to the most chic of places to film a fashion video haha. BUT I have been thinking about filming a video like this for going on a year now and I finally worked up the courage to do it.

The premise of this video is that I use one clothing item, which in this case is a pair of sailor-style high waisted salmon colored shorts by LOFT, and make 3 completely different outfits with it. I can tell you right now my editing isn't like Evelina Barry or Michelle Phan, my body doesn't look like Leighann Says, and I don't have designer garments like the Rich Kids of Beverly Hills... so there is a lot of room for improvement haha. But besides all that I still really wanted to film this video so here we are!

Like I said, there is a lot of room for improvement here, especially with the editing, but I will work on it going forward. Enjoy and don't forget to subscribe!

**New videos every wednesday**

Look One:

Kimono- Vintage Havanna

Cami- American Eagle

Shorts-LOFT

Shoes- Shoemint

Watch- Michael Kors

Bangles-Alex + Ani

Ring- Joveda

Look Two:

Tank blouse- Express

Shorts-LOFT

Shoes-Sole Society

Headband-Anthropologie

Bangle- J.Crew

Watch- Urban Outfitters (wicked old)

Look 3:

Top- Express

Bralette- Victoria's Secret

Shorts- LOFT

Shoes- So old I honestly don't know

Watch- Fossil

Bangles- Alex + Ani

Stone bracelet- Joveda

The Joveda jewelry is all handmade and one of a kind made by my friend, I love her pieces, to find them go here!::

https://www.etsy.com/shop/Joveda

Connect with me:

Instagram: @Vie_La_belle

Thanks so much for watching X

SkinnyMint TeaTox Detox System Review- Worth the $Money$ Wednesday!

Hi guys! This week's Worth the Money Wednesday is a little different. I'm not talking about a makeup product, but instead I'm reviewing the SkinnyMint TeaTox system. Kylie Jenner recently posted an endorsement for SkinnyMint on her instagram and it reminded me that I wanted to review this! Unfortunately, I didn't have great luck with this product and I tell you all about why in the video. I hope this video isn't too boring because mostly I'm just chatting with you! Thanks so much for stopping by and please don't forget to subscribe!

ALSO- I am trying some different backgrounds and experimenting with green screen.. yes it's a work in progress haha!

**New videos every wednesday!**

Connect with me:

Instagram: @Vie_La_belle

Thumbnail Photo cred: