1 Item-3 Looks! FIRST FASHION VIDEO!

Hey guys and welcome to my first ever fashion video! I have done fashion blog posts in the past, but it has taken a long time for me to work up the courage to film a video. The main reason is that i feel UTTERLY silly trying to pose in front of camera. I'm clearly not a model and it doesn't come naturally to me. I also live in an apartment so I don't have a beautiful yard to prance around in. So here we are in my bedroom in all its glory. Needless to say, not to the most chic of places to film a fashion video haha. BUT I have been thinking about filming a video like this for going on a year now and I finally worked up the courage to do it.

The premise of this video is that I use one clothing item, which in this case is a pair of sailor-style high waisted salmon colored shorts by LOFT, and make 3 completely different outfits with it. I can tell you right now my editing isn't like Evelina Barry or Michelle Phan, my body doesn't look like Leighann Says, and I don't have designer garments like the Rich Kids of Beverly Hills... so there is a lot of room for improvement haha. But besides all that I still really wanted to film this video so here we are!

Like I said, there is a lot of room for improvement here, especially with the editing, but I will work on it going forward. Enjoy and don't forget to subscribe!

**New videos every wednesday**

Look One:

Kimono- Vintage Havanna

Cami- American Eagle

Shorts-LOFT

Shoes- Shoemint

Watch- Michael Kors

Bangles-Alex + Ani

Ring- Joveda

Look Two:

Tank blouse- Express

Shorts-LOFT

Shoes-Sole Society

Headband-Anthropologie

Bangle- J.Crew

Watch- Urban Outfitters (wicked old)

Look 3:

Top- Express

Bralette- Victoria's Secret

Shorts- LOFT

Shoes- So old I honestly don't know

Watch- Fossil

Bangles- Alex + Ani

Stone bracelet- Joveda

The Joveda jewelry is all handmade and one of a kind made by my friend, I love her pieces, to find them go here!::

https://www.etsy.com/shop/Joveda

Connect with me:

Instagram: @Vie_La_belle

Thanks so much for watching X

1 comment :

  1. I need to do a video real soon but I enjoy your fashion video!! Check out my fashion video for graduation at my Blueridge Beauty on Blogger! :)

    Ursula aka Blueridge

    ReplyDelete