Angel Merino (@Mac_daddyy) Inspired Babydoll Eyes Makeup!

Hi guys and welcome back! Today's makeup is inspired by celebrity makeup artist and creator of Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder, Angel Merino aka @Mac_daddyy. I have been loving his signature makeup look lately and felt inspired to try and recreate something similar! This is a definite departure from makeup I typically do in terms of the heavy white liner and lower lashes, but it was fun and I'm happy with how it turned out. If you love ultra bronzed, ultra highlighted skin and bright, wide awake eyes, you will love this! Hope you enjoy!

Thumbnail pictures taken from Angel Merino's Instagram:

https://instagram.com/mac_daddyy/

Check out his products!

http://www.artistcouture.com/collections/diamond-glow-powder

Connect with me:

Instagram: @Vie_La_belle

Products Used:

*Skin

MAC Prep + Prime Natural Radiance-Radiant Pink

Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Super-Charged Oil Free Foundation-14 Ivory Medium

MAC Prep and Prime Highlighter-Light Boost

Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener- Light Bisque 2

MAC Sculpting Powder- Emphasize

*Eyes

MAC Paint Pot-Rubenesque

NARS Bronzer- Laguna

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil- Milk

Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette

House of Lashes Lower Lashes- Precious

Tarte Eyelash Curler

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara

Bellezza Cosmetics- Eyebrow Pencil-Taupe

*Face

NARS Bronzer-Laguna

Hourglass Cosmetics Ambient Light Bronzer-Luminous Bronze Light

Hourglass Cosmetics- Ambient Lighting Powder- Mood Light

Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette-Streak (blush)

Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder- Conceited

*Lips

Urban Decay 24/7 Lip Pencil-Native

Lime Crime Cosmetics Lipstick- Babette

NARS Lipgloss- Turkish Delight

Thanks for watching, don't forget to subscribe!

1 comment :

  1. This a fun makeup look for sure!!

    Ursula aka Blueridge Beauty

    ReplyDelete