Natural Beachy Waves for Straight Hair-Under 10 Minutes!

Hey guys! Back with another video! As a gal with naturally straight hair, I have always been envious of those air-dried, sea breeze style waves. One, because they look effortless, but mostly because they ARE effortless! Well, there is luck for us yet because I have a quick and super easy way to achieve very natural looking waves that I am sharing with you today! Hope you enjoy this video!

Don't forget to subscribe! New videos every wednesday!

Products:

Nume Magic Wand 32mm

Paul Mitchell ExtraBody Firm Finishing Spray

Bumble + Bumble Brilliantine Cream

Connect with me:

Instagram: @Vie_La_belle

Thanks for watching! xx

1 comment :

  1. Love your Beach waves look!! I will definitely do this with my relaxed, wavy hair! :)

    Ursula aka Blueridge Beauty

    ReplyDelete