Smashbox Photo Filter Powder Foundation Review + Demo!

Hi there! Sorry this video is up a day late, iMovie wasn't letting me upload for some reason last night. Anyways today I am going to be giving you a thorough review plus demoing the "newish" powder foundation by Smashbox, the Photo Filter Powder Foundation! Hope you enjoy!

*7:00--DEMO

*12:10--Summary

Color- #3 Light Beige

Price-$42

Connect with me:

Instagram: @Vie_La_belle

Please subscribe if you like these videos! See you soon xx

1 comment :

  1. Enjoy watching your review for this Smashbox product but I feel this product is not for me!! Look forward to more of your Smashbox reviews! :)

    Ursula aka Blueridge Beauty

    ReplyDelete