NEW! Rihanna 'RiRi' Fragrance Campaign Inspired Makeup

Hey guys! Today I am doing a makeup look inspired by Rihanna's GORGEOUS new ad campaign for her latest fragrance 'RiRi'! Rihanna is always drop dead gorgeous and can literally pull off any look (can you tell I'm a fan?). I love the polished almost doll-esque vibe of her makeup in the campaign images and I love the pink lid color. So much so that I decided to try and recreate it. Like I mentioned in the video, the image when Rihanna is looking downward seems to show a much lighter crease color, whereas when she is looking straight on she has a much deeper and smokey crease. I channeled the second image and went for a smokier effect. Keep in mind this is an INSPIRED video, not an exact replication, I understand it does not mimic the image exactly. Regardless it was such a fun look to create and I really hope you enjoy it!!!

Please don't forget to subscribe if you like my videos!

Connect with me:

Instagram: @Vie_La_belle

Products Used:

Base

Too Faced 'Born This Way' Foundation-Sand

Review here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvYgReCrDKw

Eyes:

Tarte 'Tartelette' Palette- Multiple colors! Basically every one in the palette at one point or another :-)

Lime Crime D'Antoinette Palette- Light Pink Shade

Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner- Jet Black

Tarte Eyelash Curler

Benefit Cosmetics-The Roller Lash-Black

Ardell Lashes

Brows

Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Pencil-Taupe

Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow-Light/Medium

Face

NARS Bronzer-Laguna

NARS Blush-Torrid

Kat Von D Everlasting Blush-Por Vida

Smashbox Photo Filter Powder Foundation-Shade #3

**Review on the Smashbox Foundation here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjHPKM6wOik

Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener- #2

Lips:

Revlon 'Just Bitten' Kissable Lip stain + Balm- Honey

BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector- Moonstone (cupids bow)

Music:

The Losers-Ghost Wife off Album Young,Tough,Terrible

From Free Music Archive

www.freemusicarchive.org

Thanks for watching!!!! XXXXX

NEW! Too Faced 'Born This Way' Foundation | Review + Demo

Hey guys! So today its a surprise tuesday video! I don't normally post on tuesdays but as I've mentioned numerous times my summer schedule is a bit different so my upload timing isn't quite as consistent, but thats ok right!? Anywaysss today's video is all about Too Faced Cosmetic's new foundation called Born This Way. I can tell you right off the bat I am a big fan of this foundation. It is no doubt a stellar product. In the video I chat about the foundation and then demo it! Enjoy and please leave ANY questions you have in the comments section.

Please don't forget to like and subscribe if you enjoy my videos!

Instagram: @Vie_La_belle

Price: $39

Shade: Sand

Featuring Benefit Cosmetics The Porefessional Primer

Brushes: Beauty Blender, Sigma F80 Brush

Thanks so much for watching!

NEW! Sephora Collection Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer|FIRST IMPRESSION

**UPDATE**

Hey guys! So I said in my video that I would update you on how this concealer wore throughout a warm and humid night. The verdict is that it wore beautifully and stayed put! I did set it with a MAC shaping powder ("emphasize") and that seemed to do the trick!

This video is my first impressions on the brand new Sephora Collection concealer. It is made especially for use underneath the eyes, which is right up my ally and I had to give it a try! I am generally very pleased with this product and for $14 that makes it even better!

Enjoy the quick review and demo and don't forget to subscribe! XX

***DEMO starts at 6:20***

Price- $14

Color- 09 Sable

Connect with me:

Instagram: @Vie_La_belle

Rose Gold Summer Occasion Makeup: Grad Party/Wedding/Bridal Shower ect.

Hey guys! Thanks so much for coming by my channel! Today I am doing a makeup look inspired by the MAC pigment in Rose. I picked this up a few weeks ago and have been waiting for inspiration to strike. I came up with a rosie smokey eye with just the right amount of gold shimmer. I figured it was perfect for all these summer occasions we have from weddings to grad parties to bridal showers, even a fun night out with friends! Hope you enjoy and don't forget to subscribe! New videos every wednesday or thursday :-)

Connect with me:

Instagram: @Vie_La_belle

Products Used:

Base-

L'oreal True Match-C3

Jouer Sheer Bronzing Tint

Eyes:

MAC-Free to Be

MAC-Da Bling

MAC-Brown Down

MAC Pigment-Rose

MAC Studio Chromagraphic Pencil- NC15/NC20

MAC Fluidline Eye Pencil- Teddy

Benefit Cosmetics- Roller Lash

House of Lashes- Siren Lashes

Brows

Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Pencil- Taupe

Benefit Cosmetics-Gimme Brow-Light/Medium

Face

Charlotte Tilbury Beach Stick-Ibiza

Charlotte Tilbury Beach Stick- Las Salinas

Marc Jacobs #instamarc Light Filtering Contour Powder- Mirage

Hourglass Cosmetics Ambient Lighting Powder- Mood Light

BECCA Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed- Moonstone

Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder- Conceited

Lips

Maybelline Rebel Bloom Lipstick- Barely Bloomed

BECCA Plump + Define Lip Pencil- Nougat

Lime Crime Cosmetics Lipstick- Babette

Thanks for watching! Please leave any comments or questions down below!

Luxury Products I Regret Buying- MAC, Marc Jacobs, BECCA ect.

Hey guys! Welcome back! Today I am going to be talking about some products that I have purchased over the years that I regret buying. These are pricier products from "luxury" or high end makeup brands. Enjoy and thanks for watching!!!

Connect with me:

Instagram: @Vie_La_belle

Products Mentioned:

BECCA-The One Perfecting Brush

Smashbox-Camera Ready BB Cream Eyes

Benefit- They're Real Push Up Liner

Marc Jacobs- Smart Wand Tinted Face Stick-Light/Medium

 ** Full Review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qem4BkFK1Rg

Beauty Blender-Micro Mini

NARS Larger Than Life Eyeliner-Borrow Street (mint green)

MAC Fluidline- Macroviolet

NARS Pro Prime Instant Line and Pore Perfector

MAC Prep + Prime CC Powder- Illuminate

Benefit Bigger Than BB 'Big Easy' Liquid to Powder Foundation-02 Light

Don't forget to subscribe and join the Beauty Banter Team!! X

Get Ready w. Me: Summer Wedding-Beauty Banter

Hi guys! Thanks for stopping by! I thought it would be fun to do a Get Ready With Me video since I haven't done one in a while. We all have weddings to attend over the summer so hopefully this hair and makeup tutorial will give you some ideas! Many of the products I used are super long-wearing and are amazing at controlling oil. This makeup will last you all night! PLUS, this hairstyle will not take you more than 5 minutes!!! Enjoy!

Connect with me:

Instagram: @Vie_La_belle

MAC Prolongwear Nourishing Foundation Review:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsBHpelPX_k

Smashbox Photo Filter Powder Foundation Review:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjHPKM6wOik

Products I used:

Eyes:

MAC Chromagraphic Eye Pencil-NC20

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil-Milk

Tarte Tartelette Palette- Force of Nature, Best Friend, Natural Beauty, Caregiver, Free Spirit

MAC Pigment- Vanilla

MAC Fix + spray

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner- Trooper

House of Lashes-Siren Lashes

Brows

Mia Bellezza Eyebrow Pencil-Taupe

Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel

Face

MAC Prolongwear Nourishing Foundation-NC35

MAC Prolongwear concealer- NC15

Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer-Radiant

Smashbox Photo Filter Powder Foundation- #3

Kat Von D Everlasting Blush- Por Vida

BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector- Moonstone

Marc Jacobs Light Filtering Contour Powder Duo-Mirage

Lips

Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick- ***CORRECTION*** ITS ACTUALLY PURE HOLLYWOOD-not Lovely

BECCA Plump + Define Lip Pencil-Nougat

Don't forget to subscribe :-)