Get Ready w. Me: Summer Wedding-Beauty Banter

Hi guys! Thanks for stopping by! I thought it would be fun to do a Get Ready With Me video since I haven't done one in a while. We all have weddings to attend over the summer so hopefully this hair and makeup tutorial will give you some ideas! Many of the products I used are super long-wearing and are amazing at controlling oil. This makeup will last you all night! PLUS, this hairstyle will not take you more than 5 minutes!!! Enjoy!

Connect with me:

Instagram: @Vie_La_belle

MAC Prolongwear Nourishing Foundation Review:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsBHpelPX_k

Smashbox Photo Filter Powder Foundation Review:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjHPKM6wOik

Products I used:

Eyes:

MAC Chromagraphic Eye Pencil-NC20

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil-Milk

Tarte Tartelette Palette- Force of Nature, Best Friend, Natural Beauty, Caregiver, Free Spirit

MAC Pigment- Vanilla

MAC Fix + spray

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner- Trooper

House of Lashes-Siren Lashes

Brows

Mia Bellezza Eyebrow Pencil-Taupe

Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel

Face

MAC Prolongwear Nourishing Foundation-NC35

MAC Prolongwear concealer- NC15

Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer-Radiant

Smashbox Photo Filter Powder Foundation- #3

Kat Von D Everlasting Blush- Por Vida

BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector- Moonstone

Marc Jacobs Light Filtering Contour Powder Duo-Mirage

Lips

Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick- ***CORRECTION*** ITS ACTUALLY PURE HOLLYWOOD-not Lovely

BECCA Plump + Define Lip Pencil-Nougat

Don't forget to subscribe :-)

1 comment :

  1. Love your wedding makeup review!! So stylish :)

    Ursula aka Blueridge Beauty

    ReplyDelete