Luxury Products I Regret Buying- MAC, Marc Jacobs, BECCA ect.

Hey guys! Welcome back! Today I am going to be talking about some products that I have purchased over the years that I regret buying. These are pricier products from "luxury" or high end makeup brands. Enjoy and thanks for watching!!!

Connect with me:

Instagram: @Vie_La_belle

Products Mentioned:

BECCA-The One Perfecting Brush

Smashbox-Camera Ready BB Cream Eyes

Benefit- They're Real Push Up Liner

Marc Jacobs- Smart Wand Tinted Face Stick-Light/Medium

 ** Full Review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qem4BkFK1Rg

Beauty Blender-Micro Mini

NARS Larger Than Life Eyeliner-Borrow Street (mint green)

MAC Fluidline- Macroviolet

NARS Pro Prime Instant Line and Pore Perfector

MAC Prep + Prime CC Powder- Illuminate

Benefit Bigger Than BB 'Big Easy' Liquid to Powder Foundation-02 Light

Don't forget to subscribe and join the Beauty Banter Team!! X