NEW! Rihanna 'RiRi' Fragrance Campaign Inspired Makeup

Hey guys! Today I am doing a makeup look inspired by Rihanna's GORGEOUS new ad campaign for her latest fragrance 'RiRi'! Rihanna is always drop dead gorgeous and can literally pull off any look (can you tell I'm a fan?). I love the polished almost doll-esque vibe of her makeup in the campaign images and I love the pink lid color. So much so that I decided to try and recreate it. Like I mentioned in the video, the image when Rihanna is looking downward seems to show a much lighter crease color, whereas when she is looking straight on she has a much deeper and smokey crease. I channeled the second image and went for a smokier effect. Keep in mind this is an INSPIRED video, not an exact replication, I understand it does not mimic the image exactly. Regardless it was such a fun look to create and I really hope you enjoy it!!!

Please don't forget to subscribe if you like my videos!

Connect with me:

Instagram: @Vie_La_belle

Products Used:

Base

Too Faced 'Born This Way' Foundation-Sand

Review here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvYgReCrDKw

Eyes:

Tarte 'Tartelette' Palette- Multiple colors! Basically every one in the palette at one point or another :-)

Lime Crime D'Antoinette Palette- Light Pink Shade

Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner- Jet Black

Tarte Eyelash Curler

Benefit Cosmetics-The Roller Lash-Black

Ardell Lashes

Brows

Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Pencil-Taupe

Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow-Light/Medium

Face

NARS Bronzer-Laguna

NARS Blush-Torrid

Kat Von D Everlasting Blush-Por Vida

Smashbox Photo Filter Powder Foundation-Shade #3

**Review on the Smashbox Foundation here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjHPKM6wOik

Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener- #2

Lips:

Revlon 'Just Bitten' Kissable Lip stain + Balm- Honey

BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector- Moonstone (cupids bow)

Music:

The Losers-Ghost Wife off Album Young,Tough,Terrible

From Free Music Archive

www.freemusicarchive.org

Thanks for watching!!!! XXXXX