NEW! Sephora Collection Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer|FIRST IMPRESSION

**UPDATE**

Hey guys! So I said in my video that I would update you on how this concealer wore throughout a warm and humid night. The verdict is that it wore beautifully and stayed put! I did set it with a MAC shaping powder ("emphasize") and that seemed to do the trick!

This video is my first impressions on the brand new Sephora Collection concealer. It is made especially for use underneath the eyes, which is right up my ally and I had to give it a try! I am generally very pleased with this product and for $14 that makes it even better!

Enjoy the quick review and demo and don't forget to subscribe! XX

***DEMO starts at 6:20***

Price- $14

Color- 09 Sable

Connect with me: