NEW! Too Faced 'Born This Way' Foundation | Review + Demo

Hey guys! So today its a surprise tuesday video! I don't normally post on tuesdays but as I've mentioned numerous times my summer schedule is a bit different so my upload timing isn't quite as consistent, but thats ok right!? Anywaysss today's video is all about Too Faced Cosmetic's new foundation called Born This Way. I can tell you right off the bat I am a big fan of this foundation. It is no doubt a stellar product. In the video I chat about the foundation and then demo it! Enjoy and please leave ANY questions you have in the comments section.

Please don't forget to like and subscribe if you enjoy my videos!

Instagram: @Vie_La_belle

Price: $39

Shade: Sand

Featuring Benefit Cosmetics The Porefessional Primer

Brushes: Beauty Blender, Sigma F80 Brush

Thanks so much for watching!