Rose Gold Summer Occasion Makeup: Grad Party/Wedding/Bridal Shower ect.

Hey guys! Thanks so much for coming by my channel! Today I am doing a makeup look inspired by the MAC pigment in Rose. I picked this up a few weeks ago and have been waiting for inspiration to strike. I came up with a rosie smokey eye with just the right amount of gold shimmer. I figured it was perfect for all these summer occasions we have from weddings to grad parties to bridal showers, even a fun night out with friends! Hope you enjoy and don't forget to subscribe! New videos every wednesday or thursday :-)

Connect with me:

Instagram: @Vie_La_belle

Products Used:

Base-

L'oreal True Match-C3

Jouer Sheer Bronzing Tint

Eyes:

MAC-Free to Be

MAC-Da Bling

MAC-Brown Down

MAC Pigment-Rose

MAC Studio Chromagraphic Pencil- NC15/NC20

MAC Fluidline Eye Pencil- Teddy

Benefit Cosmetics- Roller Lash

House of Lashes- Siren Lashes

Brows

Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Pencil- Taupe

Benefit Cosmetics-Gimme Brow-Light/Medium

Face

Charlotte Tilbury Beach Stick-Ibiza

Charlotte Tilbury Beach Stick- Las Salinas

Marc Jacobs #instamarc Light Filtering Contour Powder- Mirage

Hourglass Cosmetics Ambient Lighting Powder- Mood Light

BECCA Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed- Moonstone

Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder- Conceited

Lips

Maybelline Rebel Bloom Lipstick- Barely Bloomed

BECCA Plump + Define Lip Pencil- Nougat

Lime Crime Cosmetics Lipstick- Babette

Thanks for watching! Please leave any comments or questions down below!