STROBING | Full Face Makeup Tutorial | Beauty Banter

Hey guys! Today's makeup is all about STROBING. Strobing is the basically contouring and highlighting...without the contouring part. Get ready to highlight until you glow in the dark! I'm talking eyes, lips, cheeks, forehead...errrrything! Enjoy!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway, its almost over!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beEEjggv1CY

The easiest smokey eye you will EVER do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gdKYKxXx84

Connect with me:

Instagram/Twitter: @Vie_La_belle

Products Used:

Base~

-Urban Decay B6 Vitamin Infused Complexion Prep Spray

-MAC Prep + Prime-Natural Radiance Primer-Radiant Pink

-Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm + Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream (Suede04) + Jouer Sheer Bronzing Tint

***review on Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IU47V9mFc4

-Sephora Collection Smoothing and Brightening Concealer-Radiant Peach

-MAC Shaping Powder- Emphasize

Eyes~

MAC Paintpot- Painterly

MAC Eyeshadow- Artificial Earth

MAC Eyeshadow- Nylon

MAC Eyeshadow- Shroom

Tarte Eyelash Curler

Benefit Cosmetics 'The Roller Lash' Mascara

Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara-Soft Brown

Face~

BECCA Lowlight/Highlight Perfecting Palette Pressed

BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed- Moonstone

MAC Pigment- Vanilla

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder- Mood Light

Hourglass Ambient Bronzer- Luminous Bronze Light

MAC Fix+

Lips~

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain-Charm

NARS Lipgloss- Orgasm

Thanks for watching, please subscribe if you like my videos!

EASY 3 STEP SMOKEY EYE | Beauty Banter

Hey guys welcome back! Today's video is for all my makeup beginners or ladies/gents short on time! This is the quickest and easiest smokey eye you will ever try! No fancy tricks in this one, just 3 simple and quick steps to get you out the door looking glamorous! Hope you enjoy!!

GIVEAWAY:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beEEjggv1CY

Connect with me:

Instagram/Twitter: @Vie_La_belle

Products Used:

Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon- #42 Blacquer

Tarte 'Tartelette' Palette- Fashionista

Tarte Eyelash Curler

Benefit 'the roller lash' mascara

DUPES:::

Black Eyeliner- Covergirl Liquiline Blast Eyeliner-Black Fire #410

Black Eyeshadow- Wet & Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Single- Panther

Revlon Eyelash Curler

L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara- Blackest Black #910

Thanks for watching! x

NEW! Sephora Collection Brow Products | First Impression! | Beauty Banter

Hi! Happy Friday! Today's video is all about two new products from Sephora Collection, the Tinted Brow Freeze and the Brow Thickener! These products seemed innovative to me so I thought I would give them a shot! Enjoy! ALSO don't forget to follow my Facebook page for lots of fun updates!! XXX

Brow Thickener- 02 Medium Brown- $12

Tinted Brown Freeze- 03 Medium- $12

Purchased at Sephora store

GIVEAWAY!!! URBAN DECAY + KAT VON D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beEEjggv1CY

Sephora Collection Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvYgReCrDKw

Connect with me:

Instagram/Twitter: @Vie_La_belle

Thanks for watching XX

GIVEAWAY!!! 1,000 Subscribers | Urban Decay + Kat Von D

Hi everyone! Super exciting video today because it is my first ever youtube giveaway! I promised a giveaway when I reached 1,000 subscribers and I have surpassed that number so here we are!

This is basically a big THANK YOU for everyone who liked my videos and subscribed. I know I am not a "big youtuber" or a famous "beauty guru" so the fact that you decided to subscribe anyways means so much to me!

I so enjoy making beauty videos and can't wait to continue on this journey together and watch Beauty Banter grow and expand :-)

WHAT YOU WIN:

-Urban Decay Naked Smokey Palette *includes duo-ended brush*

-Urban Decay Original Primer Potion *eye primer*

-Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Lovecraft *think Kylie Jenner Lips*

HOW YOU WIN:

Simply subscribe to my channel and leave a comment below, the comment can be anything.

***You may enter ONCE PER DAY until the giveaway ends on 9/1/2015

***The winner will be chosen randomly based on the comments,

         ~ so the more comments you make the more chance you have to win, but please limit to one comment per day so it's fair :-)

Happy entering!!!

Makeup I'm wearing:

Base~

-Too Faced Born This Way foundation- Sand

Review here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvYgReCrDKw

-Sephora Collection Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer-Sable

Review here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETWm8FGyWGE

-MAC Shaping powder- Emphasize

Eyes~

MAC eyeshadow-Nylon on lid

Stila Waterproof Liner-Black along lash line

MAC eyeshadow-Quarry just below the lash line

Tarte Inner Rim Brightener-along the lower waterline

Benefit Cosmetics-The Roller Lash Mascara

House of Lashes-Siren

Face~

-MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural

-Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush-Dollface

-Hourglass Ambient Bronzer-Luminious

-NYX eyeshadow-Taupe for contour

-BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector-Moonstone

Lips~

MAC 'Hey Sailor' Collection- Sail La Vie

Connect with me:

Instagram: @Vie_La_belle

Thanks for stopping by!! xx

WHITE HENNA IN A FLASH-Removable

Hey guys! Thanks for stopping by! Today I am showing you the quickest, easiest way to get an adorable white Henna hand design. I love this technique because it can be removed at any time so it can be done for a weekend event and be gone by work on monday :-) However, if you want it to last, it can stay put for up to 5 days!

Product is the "Mini HENNA white" from www.Snaptattoos.com

$20 for 5 sheets

Don't forget to subscribe! xx

Connect with me:

Instagram/Twitter: @Vie_La_belle

MUSIC:

Not Too Cray-Huma Huma

Here is an UPDATED picture after 3 full days. The finger tattoos have come off almost completely, but the main tattoo on the hand and wrist has lasted quite well!

NO MAKEUP MAKEUP-For Beach/Pool-Talk Thru

Hey guys! Welcome back for another video! Today is all about natural, long wearing makeup that will be perfect for days at the beach or the pool. I understand this is probably more makeup than some people are comfortable with, but feel free to eliminate any steps along that way that don't suit your fancy :-) The goal was to elevate your look while maintaining a completely natural finish that accentuates your best features!

Enjoy the video and don't forget to subscribe if you like my channel!*

Connect with me:

Instagram: @Vie_La_belle

Products Used:

BASE~

Urban Decay Brightening + Tightening Complexion Primer Potion

Benefit Cosmetics-Erase Paste-Fair

Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Hydrating Gel Cream-Suede 04

Review:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IU47V9mFc4

EYES~

Josie Maran Eyeliner-Black

Makeup Forever Aqua Cream-#16

MAC Chromagraphic Eye Pencil-NC20

Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Liner- Jet Black

Tarte Eyelash Curler

Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara-Waterproof-Black

FACE~

L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Powder-C2

Hourglass Ambient Bronzer- Luminous Bronze Light

L'Oreal Visible Lift Blur Blush-Soft Peach

BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector-Moonstone

BROWS~

Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel

LIPS~

L'oreal Colour Riche Balm-Pink Satin