GIVEAWAY!!! 1,000 Subscribers | Urban Decay + Kat Von D

Hi everyone! Super exciting video today because it is my first ever youtube giveaway! I promised a giveaway when I reached 1,000 subscribers and I have surpassed that number so here we are!

This is basically a big THANK YOU for everyone who liked my videos and subscribed. I know I am not a "big youtuber" or a famous "beauty guru" so the fact that you decided to subscribe anyways means so much to me!

I so enjoy making beauty videos and can't wait to continue on this journey together and watch Beauty Banter grow and expand :-)

WHAT YOU WIN:

-Urban Decay Naked Smokey Palette *includes duo-ended brush*

-Urban Decay Original Primer Potion *eye primer*

-Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Lovecraft *think Kylie Jenner Lips*

HOW YOU WIN:

Simply subscribe to my channel and leave a comment below, the comment can be anything.

***You may enter ONCE PER DAY until the giveaway ends on 9/1/2015

***The winner will be chosen randomly based on the comments,

         ~ so the more comments you make the more chance you have to win, but please limit to one comment per day so it's fair :-)

Happy entering!!!

Makeup I'm wearing:

Base~

-Too Faced Born This Way foundation- Sand

Review here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvYgReCrDKw

-Sephora Collection Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer-Sable

Review here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETWm8FGyWGE

-MAC Shaping powder- Emphasize

Eyes~

MAC eyeshadow-Nylon on lid

Stila Waterproof Liner-Black along lash line

MAC eyeshadow-Quarry just below the lash line

Tarte Inner Rim Brightener-along the lower waterline

Benefit Cosmetics-The Roller Lash Mascara

House of Lashes-Siren

Face~

-MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural

-Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush-Dollface

-Hourglass Ambient Bronzer-Luminious

-NYX eyeshadow-Taupe for contour

-BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector-Moonstone

Lips~

MAC 'Hey Sailor' Collection- Sail La Vie

Connect with me:

Instagram: @Vie_La_belle

Thanks for stopping by!! xx