NO MAKEUP MAKEUP-For Beach/Pool-Talk Thru

Hey guys! Welcome back for another video! Today is all about natural, long wearing makeup that will be perfect for days at the beach or the pool. I understand this is probably more makeup than some people are comfortable with, but feel free to eliminate any steps along that way that don't suit your fancy :-) The goal was to elevate your look while maintaining a completely natural finish that accentuates your best features!

Enjoy the video and don't forget to subscribe if you like my channel!*

Connect with me:

Instagram: @Vie_La_belle

Products Used:

BASE~

Urban Decay Brightening + Tightening Complexion Primer Potion

Benefit Cosmetics-Erase Paste-Fair

Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Hydrating Gel Cream-Suede 04

Review:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IU47V9mFc4

EYES~

Josie Maran Eyeliner-Black

Makeup Forever Aqua Cream-#16

MAC Chromagraphic Eye Pencil-NC20

Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Liner- Jet Black

Tarte Eyelash Curler

Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara-Waterproof-Black

FACE~

L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Powder-C2

Hourglass Ambient Bronzer- Luminous Bronze Light

L'Oreal Visible Lift Blur Blush-Soft Peach

BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector-Moonstone

BROWS~

Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel

LIPS~

L'oreal Colour Riche Balm-Pink Satin