STROBING | Full Face Makeup Tutorial | Beauty Banter

Hey guys! Today's makeup is all about STROBING. Strobing is the basically contouring and highlighting...without the contouring part. Get ready to highlight until you glow in the dark! I'm talking eyes, lips, cheeks, forehead...errrrything! Enjoy!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway, its almost over!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beEEjggv1CY

The easiest smokey eye you will EVER do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gdKYKxXx84

Connect with me:

Instagram/Twitter: @Vie_La_belle

Products Used:

Base~

-Urban Decay B6 Vitamin Infused Complexion Prep Spray

-MAC Prep + Prime-Natural Radiance Primer-Radiant Pink

-Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm + Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream (Suede04) + Jouer Sheer Bronzing Tint

***review on Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IU47V9mFc4

-Sephora Collection Smoothing and Brightening Concealer-Radiant Peach

-MAC Shaping Powder- Emphasize

Eyes~

MAC Paintpot- Painterly

MAC Eyeshadow- Artificial Earth

MAC Eyeshadow- Nylon

MAC Eyeshadow- Shroom

Tarte Eyelash Curler

Benefit Cosmetics 'The Roller Lash' Mascara

Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara-Soft Brown

Face~

BECCA Lowlight/Highlight Perfecting Palette Pressed

BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed- Moonstone

MAC Pigment- Vanilla

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder- Mood Light

Hourglass Ambient Bronzer- Luminous Bronze Light

MAC Fix+

Lips~

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain-Charm

NARS Lipgloss- Orgasm

Thanks for watching, please subscribe if you like my videos!