15 Random Questions Tag | Beauty Banter

Hi everyone and welcome to my first tag video! Thought this would be fun for a change. Get ready for some entirely useless information about me, haha! Enjoy :-)

Makeup I'm wearing in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJPw46DzOB8

Besame Brightening Vanilla Face Power | FIRST IMPRESSION | Beauty Banter

Hey guys and welcome back! Thanks, as always for stopping by. By the time this video posts we will probably have reached 2,000 subscribers, yippee! Thanks for your continued support!

Anyways, today I am demo-ing and reviewing a newer product by Besame Cosmetics. It's a brightening face powder in a loose powder form and I bought specifically for underneath the eye brightening.

Enjoy!

3 Step Smokey eye for beginners featured in video::

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gdKYKxXx84

SUMMER 2015 FAVORITES | Lifestyle + Beauty | Banter Banter

Hey guys, thanks for stopping by for another video! I decided to celebrate one last summer hoorah and do a video all about what I was loving this past season. Enjoy!

Products Mentioned:

Shakeology- Vanilla

House of Echoes-Brendan Duffy

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer-Luminous Bronze Light

bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream-Suede 04

Review + Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IU47V9mFc4

Sephora Collection Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer-Sable 09

Review + Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETWm8FGyWGE

Vintage Havana Kimono

Pure Barre

Irie Mi Diamond Drop Necklace

Akiko-Guitar

Adanie Nails: https://instagram.com/adanienails/

Half Up Top Knot Hair Tutorial | Beauty Banter #halfknot

Hey guys welcome back! Todays video is a hair tutorial! I love doing hair videos to switch things up. This half up top knot has been all the rage in recent months so I decided to do a video on how to create it. I hope you like the video and I hope it's helpful! As always, leave any questions/comments below and don't forget to subscribe!

Products Used:

Paul Mitchell Extra Body Firm Finishing Spray

Tiresome Fresh Start Volumizing Dry Shampoo

Bumble + Bumble Brilliantine

Nume curling wand- 32mm

BACK TO SCHOOL/WORK Makeup! | ALL DRUGSTORE

HI guys! September is official upon us (my birthday month btw, shout out to all the Virgos out there!) so today I have a back to school/work makeup look! On the eyes I used rose golds and bronzers and kept everything really subtle and fresh. The best part? ALL DRUGSTORE PRODUCTS! I hope you enjoy!!

Instagram/Twitter: @Vie_La_belle

Blog:
www.YourBeautyBanter.com

Products Used:
::Base
-Revlon Photoready Concealer- Light
-L'Oreal True Match Foundation- C3
-Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer- Radiant
-Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder- Light

::Eyes
-Maybelline Color Tattoo- Barely Beige
-Maybelline Eye Studio Color Plush Silk Eyeshadow- Copper Chic
-NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil-Milk
-Tarte eyelash curler
-Maybelline Volum' Express Colossal Waterproof Mascara- Black
-Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara-Soft Brown

::Face
-Maybelline Fit Me Blush- Light Pink
-Milani Bronzer XL-Bronze Glow
-Maybelline Dream Matte Powder
-Physician's Formula Mineral Glow Pearls Highlighter

::Lips
Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss- Pink Whisper

Thanks for watching!