BACK TO SCHOOL/WORK Makeup! | ALL DRUGSTORE

HI guys! September is official upon us (my birthday month btw, shout out to all the Virgos out there!) so today I have a back to school/work makeup look! On the eyes I used rose golds and bronzers and kept everything really subtle and fresh. The best part? ALL DRUGSTORE PRODUCTS! I hope you enjoy!!

Instagram/Twitter: @Vie_La_belle

Blog:
www.YourBeautyBanter.com

Products Used:
::Base
-Revlon Photoready Concealer- Light
-L'Oreal True Match Foundation- C3
-Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer- Radiant
-Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder- Light

::Eyes
-Maybelline Color Tattoo- Barely Beige
-Maybelline Eye Studio Color Plush Silk Eyeshadow- Copper Chic
-NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil-Milk
-Tarte eyelash curler
-Maybelline Volum' Express Colossal Waterproof Mascara- Black
-Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara-Soft Brown

::Face
-Maybelline Fit Me Blush- Light Pink
-Milani Bronzer XL-Bronze Glow
-Maybelline Dream Matte Powder
-Physician's Formula Mineral Glow Pearls Highlighter

::Lips
Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss- Pink Whisper

Thanks for watching!