Besame Brightening Vanilla Face Power | FIRST IMPRESSION | Beauty Banter

Hey guys and welcome back! Thanks, as always for stopping by. By the time this video posts we will probably have reached 2,000 subscribers, yippee! Thanks for your continued support!

Anyways, today I am demo-ing and reviewing a newer product by Besame Cosmetics. It's a brightening face powder in a loose powder form and I bought specifically for underneath the eye brightening.

Enjoy!

3 Step Smokey eye for beginners featured in video::

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gdKYKxXx84