SUMMER 2015 FAVORITES | Lifestyle + Beauty | Banter Banter

Hey guys, thanks for stopping by for another video! I decided to celebrate one last summer hoorah and do a video all about what I was loving this past season. Enjoy!

Products Mentioned:

Shakeology- Vanilla

House of Echoes-Brendan Duffy

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer-Luminous Bronze Light

bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream-Suede 04

Review + Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IU47V9mFc4

Sephora Collection Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer-Sable 09

Review + Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETWm8FGyWGE

Vintage Havana Kimono

Pure Barre

Irie Mi Diamond Drop Necklace

Akiko-Guitar

Adanie Nails: https://instagram.com/adanienails/

1 comment :

  1. Love this video ! I learned so much- Love the bronzer by hourglass, sounds like a good choice for me,, and I also love the book recomendation. Skakeology sound like a good thing for me now too, when i get super busy it is hard to get all the nutrients I need!
    thanks!!
    xx, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com/2015/09/malan-breton-a-fashion-visionary-with-heart/

    ReplyDelete