Charlotte Tilbury Mini Miracle Eye Wand Review + Demo | Beauty Banter

Hi! Today I am reviewing and demoing a new(ish) product by Charlotte Tilbury! If you have been following my channel, you know I am a huge sucker for anything concealer/under-eye related. I have always struggled with darkness and bags so let's take a look and see if this is truly the miracle it claims to be!

Product:

Charlotte Tilbury Mini Miracle Eye Wand

Shade 2

$45

bought from www.charlottetilbury.com/us

3 EASY Halloween Makeup Hacks! | Beauty Banter

Hey guys and welcome back! First of all thanks so much for coming by my channel for another video!

We all LOVE watching amazing, creative and transformative Halloween makeup tutorials. Like I said in my video, I'm in awe of the talent out there! This video is for those of us that don't have the time, materials, motivation or skills to spend several hours for our Halloween look.

I put together 3 extremely easy and quick Halloween makeup looks that should cost you very little money as you can work with whatever is already in your makeup kit. Hope you enjoy!

*Please share and thumbs up if this was helpful for you!*

Stitched Lips

-Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipsticks in Bloodline + Heathers

-Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip pencil- Tarred

*Inspired From @Onemakeupwish instagram, tagged @April_Christinaa

Stitched Cheek

-OCC Lip Pencil- Tarred

-NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil-Milk

-Urban Decay Electric Eyeshadow Palette- Jilted + any matte black eyeshadow *mix to create a reddish color, use whatever you have*

*Inspired from Pinterest-@mandygmakeup*

Spiderweb Eye

-Various blues/purples/greens/blacks from the Urban Decay Vice Palette, again use whatever you have!

-OCC Lip Pencil-Tarred

*As I mentioned several hundred times in the video, use a LIQUID EYELINER for more precise, defined lines.*

*You can also use a pencil brush to gently diffuse the black lines for a softer look*

*Inspired from Pinterest, no direct source noted, article from "This Silly Girl's Kitchen"

Thanks for watching, please subscribe XX

Maybelline Superstay 'Better Skin' Foundation Demo + Review | Beauty Banter

Welcome back for a new video! Today I am reviewing and demo-ing a new drugstore foundation by Maybelline! This foundation uses the ingredient Actyl-C to improve the look of skin over time! Sounds pretty good right?! Watch and see :-)

**Don't want hear me babbling? Skip straight to the demo 7:00!**

Blog:

www.YourBeautyBanter.com

Product:

Maybelline Superstay 'Better Skin' Foundation

Retail: $9.00-12.00 depending on the store

Thanks so much for watching :-)

Smokey Cranberry Fall Makeup | Beauty Banter

Hi guys! Thanks for stopping by! Today's video is a good old fashion makeup tutorial. Welcome the new season with this smokey, grungy cranberry eye and your choice of a bold or neutral lip! Enjoy! x

Products:
Eyes~
-MAC Satin Taupe
-MAC Cranberry
-MAC Quarry
-MAC Eyeliner-Teddy
-MAC Prolongwear Eyeshadow-Tease With Ease
-Tarte Eyelash Curler
-Benefit 'The Roller Lash' Mascara-Black
-Ardell Lashes-Spikey Lash

Brows~
-Sephora Collection Brow Thickener- Medium Brown
*Review here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPtefgLN_Ws
-Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara-Soft Brown

Face~
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder-Mood Light
Hourglass Ambient Bronzer-Luminous Bronze Light
Maybelline 'Fit Me' Blush- Soft Pink
MAC Blush-Raizin
BECCA + Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector- Champagne Pop

Lips~
MAC Lipliner- Plum
MAC Lipstick-Runner (Nasty Gal Collection)
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Lip Liner-Naked 2
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick-Nude Delight

MUSIC:
From Freemusicarchive.org
BoxCat Games- B-3- The Hackers RPG Soundtrack