3 EASY Halloween Makeup Hacks! | Beauty Banter

Hey guys and welcome back! First of all thanks so much for coming by my channel for another video!

We all LOVE watching amazing, creative and transformative Halloween makeup tutorials. Like I said in my video, I'm in awe of the talent out there! This video is for those of us that don't have the time, materials, motivation or skills to spend several hours for our Halloween look.

I put together 3 extremely easy and quick Halloween makeup looks that should cost you very little money as you can work with whatever is already in your makeup kit. Hope you enjoy!

*Please share and thumbs up if this was helpful for you!*

Stitched Lips

-Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipsticks in Bloodline + Heathers

-Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip pencil- Tarred

*Inspired From @Onemakeupwish instagram, tagged @April_Christinaa

Stitched Cheek

-OCC Lip Pencil- Tarred

-NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil-Milk

-Urban Decay Electric Eyeshadow Palette- Jilted + any matte black eyeshadow *mix to create a reddish color, use whatever you have*

*Inspired from Pinterest-@mandygmakeup*

Spiderweb Eye

-Various blues/purples/greens/blacks from the Urban Decay Vice Palette, again use whatever you have!

-OCC Lip Pencil-Tarred

*As I mentioned several hundred times in the video, use a LIQUID EYELINER for more precise, defined lines.*

*You can also use a pencil brush to gently diffuse the black lines for a softer look*

*Inspired from Pinterest, no direct source noted, article from "This Silly Girl's Kitchen"

Thanks for watching, please subscribe XX

1 comment :

  1. Wow, this was fun to watch and so informative.You make this look SO easy! But I love that you did this step by step with products that we all have on hand ! Fabulous.
    I have a new blog up, please look for me there! ( I went to squarespace!)
    xx, Elle
    http://www.mydailycostume.com

    ReplyDelete