Subtle Thanksgiving Makeup-Carli Bybel Palette | Beauty Banter

Hi guys! I have been dying to use this new palette by Carli Bybel and Bh Cosmetics! I could not be more impressed with the quality of these shadows and highlighters! So pigmented and blendable. I really wanted to do a subtle, but classy makeup tutorial for Thanksgiving, but really for any occasion! Hope you enjoy!

Products Used:

Carli Bybel x Bh Cosmetics Palette

Brown Liquid Liner *will fine brand and add it!*

Sephora Collection Brow Thickener-Medium Brown

Tarte Eyelash Curler

--mascara review coming--

Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel

Hourglass Cosmetics Radiant Bronzer- Luminous Bronze Light

Maybelline Fit Me Blush-Soft Pink

Kat Von D Shade + Light Palette

Carli Bybel Palette Highlighter

MAC Lip Liner-Spice

Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm- Enchanting

MUSIC:

www.Freemusicarchive.org

Steve Combs-F*ck Off (Redux)-Simple Machines

Sergey Cheremisinov- Forgotten Stars- Forgotten Stars

NATURAL Contour and Highlight Routine | Beauty Banter

Hi guys! Today's video is all about contouring and highlighting with both cream and powder products. For the cream portion, I used RCMA concealers and foundations. I kept this look very natural, glowing and wearable! Enjoy :-)

Products Used:

MAC Prep + Prime Natural Radiance Primer

RCMA Highlight and Contour Palette

RCMA VK#11 Foundation Palette

MAC Prep + Prime Highlighting Pen-Light Boost

Sephora Collection Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer-09 Sable

Review* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETWm8FGyWGE

MAC Prep + Prime CC Color Correcting Loose Powder-Neutralize

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural

Milani Bronzer XL

NYX Single Eyeshadow-Taupe

MAC Blush-Raizin

BECCA Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector- Moonstone

Thanks for watching, don't forget to subscribe! xx

CHEAP FALL CLOTHING HALL! | Beauty Banter

Hi guys! I think this may be my first ever clothing haul on my channel! This one features super inexpensive/affordable items that are perfect easy additions to your closet. Enjoy!

Items:

599 Fashion

www.599Fashion.com

Blue scarf-$5.99

Button up cardigan- $5.99

Button up blouse- $5.99

Flats-$5.99

Print hoodie- $5.99

Tobi

www.Tobi.com

Black top-"faith and hope top"- $26.00

Maroon open back top-"break free top"- $28.00

*with 50% off first order!*

Makeup in this video inspired by Ariana Grande

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy1ERiS3Es0

Thanks for watching!

Ariana Grande-FOCUS Music Video Makeup | Beauty Banter

Hi guys and welcome back! Special Sunday upload! This makeup look was inspired by Ariana Grande's new music video for her song Focus. Its a very simple and fresh peachy/gold eye with some bubblegum pink lips. Perfect look for a makeup beginner to wear on a date, to a wedding, out to dinner ect. Enjoy!

Products Used:

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural

MAC + Antonio Lopez Creative Copper Palette

MAC Eyeliner-Teddy

Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Eyeliner-Black

Tarte Eyelash Curler (off camera)

Benefit 'The Roller Lash' Mascara (off camera)

House of Lashes 'Siren' Lash (off camera)

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick- Native

NARS Lipgloss- Turkish Delight

MUSIC:

From Freemusicarchive.org

No Lala-Extra Pay

Album-No Lala

Thanks for watching! Please subscribe xx

Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Color | Review + Demo! | Beauty Banter

Hi guys! Let's chat about another new drugstore product! I'm so happy that a drugstore brand finally put out some matte liquid lipsticks, but are they any good?! Watch and find out! Don't forget to comment with any questions you have :-). Also, stay tuned for a chit chat tangent in the middle about American Horror Story!

Product:

Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Color

HD Seduction + HD Temptation

$8-10 where Revlon is sold