NATURAL Contour and Highlight Routine | Beauty Banter

Hi guys! Today's video is all about contouring and highlighting with both cream and powder products. For the cream portion, I used RCMA concealers and foundations. I kept this look very natural, glowing and wearable! Enjoy :-)

Products Used:

MAC Prep + Prime Natural Radiance Primer

RCMA Highlight and Contour Palette

RCMA VK#11 Foundation Palette

MAC Prep + Prime Highlighting Pen-Light Boost

Sephora Collection Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer-09 Sable

Review* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETWm8FGyWGE

MAC Prep + Prime CC Color Correcting Loose Powder-Neutralize

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural

Milani Bronzer XL

NYX Single Eyeshadow-Taupe

MAC Blush-Raizin

BECCA Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector- Moonstone

Thanks for watching, don't forget to subscribe! xx