Subtle Thanksgiving Makeup-Carli Bybel Palette | Beauty Banter

Hi guys! I have been dying to use this new palette by Carli Bybel and Bh Cosmetics! I could not be more impressed with the quality of these shadows and highlighters! So pigmented and blendable. I really wanted to do a subtle, but classy makeup tutorial for Thanksgiving, but really for any occasion! Hope you enjoy!

Products Used:

Carli Bybel x Bh Cosmetics Palette

Brown Liquid Liner *will fine brand and add it!*

Sephora Collection Brow Thickener-Medium Brown

Tarte Eyelash Curler

--mascara review coming--

Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel

Hourglass Cosmetics Radiant Bronzer- Luminous Bronze Light

Maybelline Fit Me Blush-Soft Pink

Kat Von D Shade + Light Palette

Carli Bybel Palette Highlighter

MAC Lip Liner-Spice

Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm- Enchanting

MUSIC:

www.Freemusicarchive.org

Steve Combs-F*ck Off (Redux)-Simple Machines

Sergey Cheremisinov- Forgotten Stars- Forgotten Stars