Smokey Silver Halo New Years Makeup | Beauty Banter

Hi and welcome back! I took a bit of a hiatus last week to enjoy the holidays but I am back today! This is a very dark and smokey halo eye look with a gorgeous gunmetal silver on the center of the lid. Perfect for New Years Eve or any night out! Easily tone this look down by switching the matte black shadow out for a brown or leaving off the eyelashes! Hope you enjoy!!!

PS-sorry the voiceover is low volume at the beginning! Still working out the kinks with my new editing software! @ 2:11 it gets much better~

Products Used:

BASE

-CoverFx Calming Primer

-Benefit Cosmetics 'The Porefessional' Primer

EYES

Smashbox Full Exposure Palette-Warm browns, matte black, gunmetal silver

Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Eyeliner-Black

Tarte Eyelash Curler

Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Extreme Mascara

House of Lashes- Smokey Muse lashes

BROWS

Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Pencil-Taupe

Sephora Collection Brow Thickener-Medium Brown

Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel

FACE

BH Cosmetics 6 color Concealer and Corrector Palette- Light

***Color Correcting Routine***

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dorEAj_jOYo

Charlotte Tilbury 'mini miracle' Eye Wand-Shade 2

***REVIEW****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZmF_ePLpf4

Covergirl Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation-Buff Beige

Hourglass Cosmetics Ambient Bronzer-Luminous Bronze Light

MAC Prep + Prime Highlighting Pen-Light Boost

Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder

Makeup Forever HD Pressed Powder

Kat Von D Shade and Light Palette

BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector-Champagne Pop

LIPS

BECCA Nude Liner Plump + Define Lip Pencil-Nougat

Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick-Pure Hollywood

Lime Crime Lipstick-Babette

MUSIC

From FreeMusicArchive.org

F*ck Ya'll I'm Going Pop-BenJamin Banger-#justbecause

Thanks for watching! xx

Classic Holiday Glam- Sparkly Liner | Beauty Banter

Happy Holidays everyone! I hope you enjoy this classic holiday party glam! I used some loose glitter to amp up the classic wing and, of course, a bold red lip. This is a full face tutorial and get ready for some full coverage! Enjoy!

PS-remind me NEVER to safe "fleeky" again..bahah

Products Used:

~EYES~

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish-Soft & Gentle

MAC Eyeshadow-Omega

Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner-Black Ink

MAC Loose Pigment-Reflex Gold

MAC Glitter-Black

Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Mascara

House of Lashes- Siren

~BROWS~

Sephora Collection Brow Thickener-Medium Brown

Full Review Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPtefgLN_Ws

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel-Clear

~FACE~

NYX BH Cosmetics 6 color Concealer + Corrector Palette-Light

Chanel Perfection Lumiere-#22

Marc Jacobs Remedy Concealer Pen-Bright Idea

Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder

Hourglass Ambient Bronzer-Luminous Bronze Light

Kat Von D Shade & Light Palette

Maybelline Fit Me Blush-Soft Pink

~LIPS~

Best Damn Beauty Lip Mask

Revlon Colorstay Lipliner-Red

Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick- Bloodline

Color Correcting Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIY8qbrSLw4

MUSIC

From Freemusicarchive.org

Christmas Wish No. 3571-Wiredrawn

Thanks for watching! xX

How To: Color Correcting | Beauty Banter

New video! Color correcting has gotten super popular in the beauty community. From clown contouring to bright red under eyes, we are willing to do just about anything to hide our imperfections! This video is all about how I hide my blemishes, past blemish marks, and dark under-eye circles. I hope it's helpful!

*Demo starts at 4:05*

Products:

Cover Fx Calming Primer

BH Cosmetics 6 color Concealer and Corrector Palette-Light ($5)

Marc Jacobs Marvelous Mousse Transformative Oil Free Foundation- 22

Sephora Collection Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer-09 Sable

Review:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETWm8FGyWGE

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer-Custard

MAC Shaping Powder-Emphasize

Smashbox Photo Filter Powder Foundation-#3 Light Beige

Review:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjHPKM6wOik

Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Extreme-Review + Demo | Beauty Banter

Welcome back! Today I have another review video for you and it's all about the Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Extreme! This is a 3 step process with two products, a mascara, and the fibers. I chat a bit about this product and apply it for you. I tried to keep this one short and sweet, enjoy!

*Demo starts at 2:35*

'