Classic Holiday Glam- Sparkly Liner | Beauty Banter

Happy Holidays everyone! I hope you enjoy this classic holiday party glam! I used some loose glitter to amp up the classic wing and, of course, a bold red lip. This is a full face tutorial and get ready for some full coverage! Enjoy!

PS-remind me NEVER to safe "fleeky" again..bahah

Products Used:

~EYES~

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish-Soft & Gentle

MAC Eyeshadow-Omega

Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner-Black Ink

MAC Loose Pigment-Reflex Gold

MAC Glitter-Black

Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Mascara

House of Lashes- Siren

~BROWS~

Sephora Collection Brow Thickener-Medium Brown

Full Review Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPtefgLN_Ws

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel-Clear

~FACE~

NYX BH Cosmetics 6 color Concealer + Corrector Palette-Light

Chanel Perfection Lumiere-#22

Marc Jacobs Remedy Concealer Pen-Bright Idea

Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder

Hourglass Ambient Bronzer-Luminous Bronze Light

Kat Von D Shade & Light Palette

Maybelline Fit Me Blush-Soft Pink

~LIPS~

Best Damn Beauty Lip Mask

Revlon Colorstay Lipliner-Red

Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick- Bloodline

Color Correcting Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIY8qbrSLw4

MUSIC

From Freemusicarchive.org