How To: Color Correcting | Beauty Banter

New video! Color correcting has gotten super popular in the beauty community. From clown contouring to bright red under eyes, we are willing to do just about anything to hide our imperfections! This video is all about how I hide my blemishes, past blemish marks, and dark under-eye circles. I hope it's helpful!

*Demo starts at 4:05*

Products:

Cover Fx Calming Primer

BH Cosmetics 6 color Concealer and Corrector Palette-Light ($5)

Marc Jacobs Marvelous Mousse Transformative Oil Free Foundation- 22

Sephora Collection Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer-09 Sable

Review:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETWm8FGyWGE

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer-Custard

MAC Shaping Powder-Emphasize

Smashbox Photo Filter Powder Foundation-#3 Light Beige

Review:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjHPKM6wOik