Smokey Silver Halo New Years Makeup | Beauty Banter

Hi and welcome back! I took a bit of a hiatus last week to enjoy the holidays but I am back today! This is a very dark and smokey halo eye look with a gorgeous gunmetal silver on the center of the lid. Perfect for New Years Eve or any night out! Easily tone this look down by switching the matte black shadow out for a brown or leaving off the eyelashes! Hope you enjoy!!!

PS-sorry the voiceover is low volume at the beginning! Still working out the kinks with my new editing software! @ 2:11 it gets much better~

Products Used:

BASE

-CoverFx Calming Primer

-Benefit Cosmetics 'The Porefessional' Primer

EYES

Smashbox Full Exposure Palette-Warm browns, matte black, gunmetal silver

Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Eyeliner-Black

Tarte Eyelash Curler

Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Extreme Mascara

House of Lashes- Smokey Muse lashes

BROWS

Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Pencil-Taupe

Sephora Collection Brow Thickener-Medium Brown

Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel

FACE

BH Cosmetics 6 color Concealer and Corrector Palette- Light

***Color Correcting Routine***

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dorEAj_jOYo

Charlotte Tilbury 'mini miracle' Eye Wand-Shade 2

***REVIEW****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZmF_ePLpf4

Covergirl Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation-Buff Beige

Hourglass Cosmetics Ambient Bronzer-Luminous Bronze Light

MAC Prep + Prime Highlighting Pen-Light Boost

Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder

Makeup Forever HD Pressed Powder

Kat Von D Shade and Light Palette

BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector-Champagne Pop

LIPS

BECCA Nude Liner Plump + Define Lip Pencil-Nougat

Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick-Pure Hollywood

Lime Crime Lipstick-Babette

MUSIC

From FreeMusicArchive.org

F*ck Ya'll I'm Going Pop-BenJamin Banger-#justbecause

Thanks for watching! xx