Late Summer Smokey Eye w. Drugstore 1st Impression! | Beauty Banter

Hey guys! I feel like its been a while since I have uploaded a video. I hope you enjoy this smokey eye with a pop of color on the waterline! Enjoy!

**Video ends at 7:36 --- __ ---

Products::..

EYES

Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Chrome Eyeshadow- Gunmetal **First impression**

Violet Voss Holy Grail Palette- Teddy Bear, Brownie Points, Bestie

House of Lashes-Siren Lash

NARS Larger Than Life Longwear Eyeliner- Barrow Street

FACE

-Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer- Shades Linen + Neutral

FULL REVIEW HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyXQtrtEm4s

-Sephora Collection Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer-09 Sable

-Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder

-It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Blush- Naturally Pretty

-Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder- Conceited

-MAC Pro Longwear Pressed Powder-Medium

-NARS Laguna Bronzer

LIPS

-MAC lipliner-Spice

-Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick-Mannequin

MUSIC::

Rehead-Jahzzar from Freemusicarchive.org

Blog:

www.YourBeautyBanter.com

POPULAR VIDEOS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyXQtrtEm4s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vyk9jvUwSqg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IU47V9mFc4

Thanks for watching xx

Clinique Pep-Start HydroBlur Moisturizer- ONE MIN REVIEW | Beauty Banter

Hey guys and welcome back! Today's One Minute Review is on a newish skincare product by Clinique. It is designed to mattify your skin and blur pores and imperfections to prep it for makeup. Enjoy!

Product:

Clinique Pep-Start Hydroblur Moisturizer- $29.50

Thanks for watching :-)

Carli Bybel x Missguided Try On Haul+ My Thoughts! | Beauty Banter

Hey guys and welcome back! Today's video is a try on haul featuring the items I got from Carli Bybel's collaboration with Missguided! Carli put out an amazing collection and I was so happy I got my hands on a few things! While I didn't love how everything looked on my body personally, the items were comfortable, well-made and very trendy and stylish. To my knowledge there will be restock of all the items in August! Hope you enjoy!!

*I bought this merchandise with my own money and all opinions are my own*

My height- 5'2"

Items:

Faux Suede Wrap Neck Bodycon Dress-Grey-Size 6

Caged Jumpsuit-White-Size 6

Maxi Duster Coat-Pink-Size 4

POPULAR VIDEOS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyXQtrtEm4s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vyk9jvUwSqg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IU47V9mFc4

Thanks for watching!! x

Messy Top Knot: Kylie Jenner App- I tried it! | Beauty Banter

Hey guys! This is kind of different type of video today! I am going to attempt to re-create the messy top knot featured on Kylie Jenner's App! In the app, a hair style is doing this look, so I really wanted to see if it was something that was actually doable for us at home! I decided to keep the trials and tribulations getting this bun to work so you could see it all! Eventually, I did come up with an end result I was happy with! Hope you enjoy!! xx

*Thumbnail photo and photo inserts are screen shots from Kylie Jenner's App which you can find in the app store!*

**Hair starts at 1:55**

Products:

Oscar Blandi Dry Texture and Volume Spray

Bobbi pins

Hair elastic

Bumble and Bumble Brilliantine

Big Sexy Hair Hairpsray

POPULAR VIDEOS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyXQtrtEm4s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vyk9jvUwSqg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IU47V9mFc4

Thanks for watching! xx

GRWM: Anniversary night | Makeup-Hair-Outfit! | Beauty Banter

Hey guys! Today I have another GRWM video! These are some of my favorite videos to watch and film! I hope you like them too. This is a re-creation of my hair/makeup and outfit for my 2nd year wedding anniversary date night! Enjoy!

Products:::...

EYES:..

-MAC Woodwinked

-MAC Antiqued

-MAC Nylon

-MAC Shroom

-Kat Von D Ink Liner- Trooper

-MAC eyeliner- Teddy

-Tarte eyelash curler

-MAC Zoom Lash mascara

BROWS::..

Sephora Collection Brow Thickener-Medium Brown

Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel

FACE:::..

-Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer-#1 + #9

-Sephora Collection Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer- Sable

-Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Bronzer

-Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder- Conceited

-BECCA Cosmetics Mineral Blush-Flowerchild

LIPS::..

-BECCA Cosmetics Nude Liner Plump + Define Lip Pencil-Nougat

-Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick-Pure Hollywood

-Tanya Burr Cosmetics Lipgloss- Picnic in the Park

HAIR::...

-NUME Curling Wand-1.5 in barrel

-Big Sexy Hair Spray and Play Volumizing Hairspray

-Batiste Dry Shampoo

OUTFIT::..

-Shoes: Sole Society

-Jeans: Express

-Top: Vintage Havana

-Bralette: Express

POPULAR VIDEOS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyXQtrtEm4s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vyk9jvUwSqg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IU47V9mFc4

MUSIC:::..

Freemusicarchive.org

Scott Holmes- A New Day

Thanks for watching!!! xx

Recent (Spring 16') Beauty + Lifestyle Favorites! | Beauty Banter

Hey guys! I am back from my week away and ready to film and upload some videos this week! Today is a MUCH delayed Spring favorites video! As you know, I do my favorites seasonally, so here is the stuff I loved this past Spring :-)

-For those that always comment...favorites begin at 1:32-

**PS__ we are almost to 4k subscribers! I will do a giveaway at 5k!!**

Products::::....

-L'Oreal Paris True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation- W2

-Hourglass Cosmetics Ambient Lighting Powder-Dim Light

-Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder

-Charlotte Tilbury Magic Eye Rescue

-BECCA Cosmetics Mineral Blush-Flowerchild

-Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Extreme Mascara

-Tarte Tarteist Lip Paint-Namaste

-Shakeology Shake powder- Chocolate Vegan

-Audiobooks: Jennifer Jaynes- Never Smile at Strangers, Ugly Young Thing, Don't Say a Word

-Pureology Serious Color Hair Hydrate Shampoo + Conditioner

WEARABLE Metallic Makeup! ft. Kylie Cosmetics Metal Mattes | Beauty Banter

Hey guys! Metallic makeup has definitely been a trend recently and I absolutely love it! I wanted to feature this trend, but create a very wearable version that is easily re-created. Enjoy!!

PS_ I am so awkward with my intro faces, how do people make them look so good!

Products:

EYES:::...

-Carli Bybel x BH Cosmetics eyeshadow/highlighter palette

-Kylie Cosmetics Metal Matte Liquid Lipstick- Reign and Heir

-Tweezerman eyelash curler

-MAC Zoom Lash mascara

-Ardell Accent lashes #315

-NARS Soft Touch Shadow Pencil (waterline)- Goddess

FACE::...

-Foundation done off camera- see how I did it below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdmfUvCI-78

-Charlotte Tilbury Mini Miracle Eye Wand- Shade 2

-Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder- Dim Light

-Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder- Mood Light

-Benefit Hoola Bronzer

-BECCA Cosmetics Mineral Blush-Flowerchild

-MAC Mineralize Skinfinish-Soft + Gentle

LIPS:::...

-Urban Decay 24/7 Lipliner- Naked 2

-Jeffrey Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick- Rose Matter

-Kylie Cosmetics Metal Matte Liquid Lipstick- King K

POPULAR VIDEOS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyXQtrtEm4s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vyk9jvUwSqg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IU47V9mFc4

MUSIC:::...

Ryan Twichell- You The Man

Email rtwichell@gmail.com with inquiries

Twitter: @TWLICH

Instagram: @TWLICH

Requested: MY YOUTUBE STORY | Beauty Banter

Hey guys and welcome back! Today is a bit of a different video for me. I chat about how/why I started my channel and where I see it going in the future. There are also some personal tidbits along the way.

It is a rather long, chatty video, so if you don't like these types of videos- you have a heads up!

Thank you to my subscribers for all of your support :-)

GRWM: 4th of July! Makeup-hair-outfit | Beauty Banter

Hey guys and welcome back! Today is a GRWM celebrating America's birthday! I did attempt faux freckles in this look but I kept them SUPER subtle because I didn't want to ruin the whole look if they didn't turn out- enjoy!!

Products:

EYES:::...

Carli Bybel x BH Cosmetics Palette

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner-Trooper

Urban Decay Perversion Mascara

Ardell Lash Accents #315

Lancome Drama Liqui-Pencil-Cote D'Azure

Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner-Midnight Cowboy

BROWS:::...

Sephora Collection Brow Thickener-Medium

Review Here** https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPtefgLN_Ws

FACE:::...

L'oreal Visible Lift Blur Foundation- 203 Nude Beige

Jouer Sheer Bronzing Tint (mixed with foundation)

Sephora Collection Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer-09 Sable

Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder

MAC Prolongwear Pressed Powder-Medium

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer-Luminous Bronze Light

Kat Von D Everlasting Face Shaper Blush- Por Vida

MAC Blush-Fresh Honey (mixed with Por Vida)

Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder-Conceited

LIPS:::...

Revlon Colorstay Lipliner-Red

Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick-Bloodline

CoverFx Custom Enhancer Drops- Moonlight

Faux Freckles:::...

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade- Taupe

Milani Easybrow Automatic Pencil-Dark Brown

MUSIC:::...

Scott Holmes-Summer Fun

Freemusicarchive.org

Thanks for watching xxx

Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops- ONE MIN REVIEW | Beauty Banter

Hey guys! So this week's one minute review is on the craze that is the Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops! These have been talked about everywhere and I was so intrigued I had to go pick one up! Enjoy!

Product: Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops- Moonlight

Price: $42 :-( :-(

Pigment: WOW!

Finish: Metallic at first, but when blended out it is a very natural glow with an almost wet look

Packaging: Really nice, I like how you can control how much or how little you deposit

Stand-out quality: I love the way it looks mixed with foundation and I haven't used any product quite like this one!

My other ONE MINUTE REVIEWS:

Kylie Cosmetics Lip Gloss:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQloeELtfRM

Kylie Cosmetics Matte Metal Lipsticks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak7n4cyxq1Y

Thanks for watching!

GRWM Violet Voss Holy Grail Palette-Soft Cut Crease | Beauty Banter

Hey guys and welcome back! I have another makeup tutorial for you today! I have been loving the Violet Voss Holy Grail palette lately so I figured I would use it for this video! I created a subtle cut crease, bright eyed look. Hope you enjoy!

Products:

EYES~

Violet Voss Holy Grail Palette

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner- Trooper

Tweezerman Eyelash Curler

MAC Zoom Lash Mascara

SKIN~

Urban Decay Naked Skin One + Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector-Medium Light

**REVIEW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP2ZaQgmtSI

Jouer Sheer Bronzing Tint

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Illuminating Concealer-Medium

Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder

MAC Prolongwear Pressed Powder-Medium

Hourglass Cosmetics Ambient Lighting Bronzer-Luminous Bronze Light

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Blush-Naturally Pretty

BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector- Champagne Pop

LIPS~

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Lip Pencil-Naked 2

NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil-Bolero

POPULAR VIDEOS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyXQtrtEm4s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vyk9jvUwSqg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IU47V9mFc4

MUSIC:

Bird Creek-Night Vision

DRUGSTORE Glowy Full Face Foundation/Base Routine | Beauty Banter

Hey guys, welcome back! When I did my spring/summer high end foundation routine video I promised a drugstore version of the same thing, so here it is! I used all affordable products. This look is more natural and less full coverage, so perfect for you guys that like a lighter more glowy finish. Enjoy!!

Products:

L'oreal True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation- W3

Covergirl and Olay Concealer-Light

Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser-Fair

Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer-Ivory

Coty Airspun Translucent Loose Face Powder

Covergirl Ready, Set, Gorgeous Powder Foundation-Light

Milani All Over Glow Bronzer-02

Maybelline Fit Me Blush-Light Pink

Physicians Formula Mineral Glow Pearls-Translucent Pearl

POPULAR VIDEOS:

Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation+ Concealer Demo + Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyXQtrtEm4s

Luxury Makeup Regrets:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vyk9jvUwSqg

Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue BB Cream Review + Demo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IU47V9mFc4

MUSIC::...

Ryan Twichell- As We Proceed

https://soundcloud.com/twichellmusic

Email rtwichell@gmail.com with inquiries.

Twitter: @TWLICH

Instagram: @TWLICH

Thanks for watching :-)

TOP 5 HOLY GRAIL MAKEUP PRODUCTS | Beauty Banter

Hey guys, thanks for stopping by! Today's is a short run down of my top 5 HOLY GRAIL makeup products. These are the products that, year after year, are my tried and true go to's! I have a feeling this is the first of a few videos like this because I have so many favorites in my makeup collection!

Please hit the 'like' button if you like these types of videos! Thank you!

Products:

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ Setting Spray-1:08

Hourglass Cosmetics Ambient Lighting Bronzer-Luminous Bronze Light-2:03

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Setting Powder-2:54

MAC Eyeshadow- Nylon- 3:53

Beauty Blender-4:33

POPULAR VIDEOS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyXQtrtEm4s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vyk9jvUwSqg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IU47V9mFc4

Thanks for watching :-)

Gwen Stefani BBMAs 16 Inspired Makeup | Beauty Banter

Hi guys! I feel like its been a little while since I've done a makeup tutorial. I was really inspired by Gwen Stefani's look from the Billboard Music Awards 2016 this year and thought I would create a similar look! I love this glowing and natural makeup for summer! Hope you enjoy!

Products:

EYES::...

MAC Paint Pot- Rubenesque

MAC Antonio Lopez Palette-Lightest shade

Smashbox Full Exposure Palette

MAC eyeshadow-Nylon

MAC Studio Chromagraphic Pencil- NC20

Tweezerman Eyelash Curler

MAC Zoom Lash Mascara

SKIN::...

MAC Prep and Prime Natural Radiance-Radiant Pink

Sephora Collection Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer- 9 Sable

L'oreal True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation- W3 Nude Beige

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye Illuminator- Medium

Charlotte Tilbury Mini Miracle Eye Wand-Shade 2

Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder-Mood Light

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer-Luminous Bronze Light

BECCA Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Luminous Blush-Camellia

MAC Mineralize Blush-Fresh Honey

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish- Soft + Gentle

BECCA Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector- Moonstone

BROWS::...

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade-Taupe

LIPS::...

MAC Lipliner-Spice

Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick-Melted Nude

NARS Lipgloss-Spring Break

POPULAR VIDEOS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyXQtrtEm4s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vyk9jvUwSqg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IU47V9mFc4

MUSIC____

Ryan Twichell-Andrew's Song

https://soundcloud.com/twichellmusic

Email rtwichell@gmail.com with inquiries.

Twitter: @TWLICH

Instagram: @TWLICH

Thanks for watching :-)

ONE MINUTE REVIEW| Kylie Cosmetics Metal Matte Lipstick Full Collection ...

Hi guys, this weeks one minute review is on the new Kylie Cosmetics Metal Matte lipsticks. I was really interested to try these out as I didn't own any matte metallics.

Overall, I love the formula, it's light and airy and non-drying on the lips. The colors are insanely pigmented and really gorgeous. Hope you enjoy watching!

Products:

Heir- Peachy pink metallic- $18

King K- Deep bronze with gold- $18

Reign- Metallic burgundy- $18

POPULAR VIDEOS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyXQtrtEm4s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vyk9jvUwSqg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IU47V9mFc4

MY BODYSUIT COLLECTION | Try On | Beauty Banter

Hi guys! Today is another fashion video! I have been thinking about posting this exact video for a while, but fashion videos take a LOT of time, effort and energy, all things I have been lacking lately. I am SO pleased though that I was finally able to get my act together and film this!

I have always been obsessed with bodysuits so I am beyond thrilled that they are literally everywhere right now. I love how they suck everything in and conceal those lumps and bumps we all love so much :-).

I paired each bodysuit with my Fashion Nova High Waist skinny jeans and a few with my American Eagle Bomber jacket. Enjoy!!

Items:

*I got all my TOBI items at 50% off*

Tobi Allie Lace Up Ribbed Bodysuit-$48

http://www.tobi.com/product/61954-tobi-alley-lace-up-ribbed-bodysuit?color_id=89275

Express One Eleven Ribbed Zip Front Bodysuit- $29.90

http://www.express.com/clothing/women/express-one-eleven-ribbed-zip-front-bodysuit/pro/2832979/cat430028

Express One Eleven Striped Mock Neck Bodysuit-$29.90

http://www.express.com/clothing/women/striped-express-one-eleven-mock-neck-bodysuit/pro/2832605/cat430028

TOBI Kallie Turtleneck Bodysuit-$42

http://www.tobi.com/product/60401-tobi-kallie-turtleneck-bodysuit?color_id=86661

TOBI Dallas Turtleneck Bodysuit-$48

http://www.tobi.com/product/61560-tobi-dallas-turtleneck-bodysuit?color_id=88630

TOBI On Base Raglan Bodysuit-$38

http://www.tobi.com/product/60880-tobi-on-base-raglan-bodysuit?color_id=87604

American Eagle Eyelet Bomber Jacket-$69.95

https://www.ae.com/women-aeo-eyelet-bomber-jacket-black/web/s-prod/1383_2110_001?cm=sUS-cUSD

Fashion Nova Classic High Waist Skinny Jeans-Dark- $34.99

http://www.fashionnova.com/collections/jeans/products/dark-blue-classic-high-waist-skinny-jeans

POPULAR VIDEOS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyXQtrtEm4s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vyk9jvUwSqg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IU47V9mFc4

MUSIC:::....

Ryan Twichell-Andrew's Song

Email rtwichell@gmail.com with inquiries.

Twitter: @TWLICH

Instagram: @TWLICH

THANKS FOR WATCHING :-)

Kylie Cosmetics Lip Gloss-'Like'- ONE MINUTE REVIEW/DEMO | Beauty Banter

Hey guys! Thanks for stopping by my newest -one minute review- video. I am really enjoying filming these, I hope you are enjoying watching them! Today's review is on the new Kylie Cosmetics lip gloss in the lightest shade called 'Like.' Watch to see my thoughts and a demo!

Product:

Kylie Cosmetics Lip Gloss- Like

$15.00

POPULAR VIDEOS:

POPULAR VIDEOS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyXQtrtEm4s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vyk9jvUwSqg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IU47V9mFc4

THANKS FOR WATCHING!

Urban Decay One + Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector- Review + Demo | Beau...

Hi guys! Today is another review video! This time we will be looking at the Urban Decay One and Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector. This product claims to blur imperfections and even out the skin tone while improving your skin from the inside out. Let's see how it worked!

Product:

Urban Decay One and Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector

Shade: Light Medium

Price: $34

POPULAR VIDEOS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyXQtrtEm4s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vyk9jvUwSqg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IU47V9mFc4

Blog:

www.YourBeautyBanter.com

THANKS FOR WATCHING!

It Cosmetics + QVC 'Bye Bye Pores' Collection Review! Beauty Banter

Hey guys! Today's video is a review and demo of the It Cosmetics and QVC 'bye bye pores' collection. I bought this because I got an amazing deal for 5 products via QVC! I couldn't resist taking advantage. There are definitely a few winners in the collection!

Sorry for the noise at 2:33-dog park right outside our apartment building!

Products:

It Cosmetics Your Bye Bye Breakthroughs 5-pc Anti Aging Collection

-Bye Bye Pores Pressed Silk Airbrush Poreless Finishing Powder

-Bye Bye Makeup 3-in-1 Makeup Melting Cleansing Balm

-Heavenly Skin Bye Bye Pores Powder Brush

-Bye Bye Pores Blush Poreless Finish Airbrush Brightening Blush in Naturally Pretty, a nude pink shade

-Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination Full Coverage Anti-Aging Concealer

*I paid $52, but now it is going for $72.50

MUSIC:

Ryan Twichell

https://soundcloud.com/twichellmusic

Email rtwichell@gmail.com with inquiries.

Twitter: @TWLICH

Instagram: @TWLICH

Thanks for watching xx

NEW! Smashbox X-Rated Mascara-1 MINUTE Review + Demo! | Beauty Banter

Hi guys! Thanks for stopping by this video! I am starting a new type of video on my channel feature ONE MINUTE demo/review of products. I'm not going to lie, it is NOT easy to capture everything I want to say in such a short time, but I hope the quickness/no BS vibe of these videos will suit a lot of you!

If you like these one minute reviews please -thumbs up- this video so I know to do more!

Product:

Smashbox X-Rated Mascara-Rich Black

$22.00

Basics:

-Thickening and volumizing, non-clumpy formula

-Hair texture bristle wand (as opposed to hard plastic)

-Leaves lashes very soft, not hard and crunchy

-Washes off easily with makeup remover

-Lasts well throughout the day although I always get spots below my eyes whenever I use a non-waterproof mascara, this one is no exception.

-Not awesome for length, better for volume.

-Very black formula

Thanks for watching!

DIY Soft Spring Wedding/Prom Makeup! UD Naked 3 Palette | Beauty Banter

Hey guys and welcome back! Today's video is a super soft and easy makeup look perfect for a more subtle bride or young lady attending prom! Not everyone loves full glam, so I wanted to create something that is super pretty and timeless, but at the same time very natural. I used everyone's favorite Naked 3 Palette by Urban Decay. Enjoy!

If you don't like the digital background, don't worry, I probably won't be using it much anymore.

Foundation/Base:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLvj3_i4C-I

Products:::..

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette:

Stange, Limit, Nooner, Trick, Darkside, Blackheart

Tweezerman Eyelash Curler

Lancome Cils Booster XL

Lancome Difincils Mascara

MAC Eye Pencil-NC20

Mia Bellezza Eyebrow Pencil-Taupe

Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel

BECCA Plump + Define Lip Pencil-Nougat

Kylie Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick- Koko K

**Dupe: Stila Cosmetics Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick-Baci**

Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick- Pure Hollywood

Thanks for watching!xxx

Khloe Kardashian INSPIRED "Spice Girl Buns" | Hair Tutorial | Beauty Banter

Hey guys! Today is a hair tutorial! I don't do many of these because I'm really not a hair guru by ANY means. But, I figure if I can do it, you can do it! This hairstyle is definitely not for everyone but I do think it's fun and different. It's inspired by a recent instagram post by Khloe Kardashian when she rocked these cute little buns. Thanks so much for watching! xx

I'm a bit of a perfectionist and it drives me nuts that my buns aren't completely even, but, such is life! Hope you enjoy it regardless!

Images in video are from Khloe's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/khloekardas...

Products:

Hair brush

Bobbi Pins

Hair Elastics

Batiste Dry Shampoo

Big Sexy Hair Hairspray

More bobbi pins ;-)

Luck and prayers for evenness

Thanks for stopping by xxx

High-End Spring Foundation/Base Routine | TALK THRU | Beauty Banter

Hi to you and hello to the BLACK BACKGROUND. Not sure how I feel about it. If you hate it, don't worry, It's not permanent. If you like it, be sure to comment and let me know!

Today's video is all about my -full coverage- Spring foundation routine. I go pretty in depth (aka I talk A LOT) into all my different steps from primer to bronzer. I used all "high end" products today, but fear not! A drugstore version will be up at some point!

Thanks so much for watching and welcome to all my new subscribers! Help me reach my next milestone of 4,000 subs by subscribing! Thank you xxx

Products:

Cover fx Calming Primer

Makeup Forever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Stick Foundation-125 + 128

Bh Cosmetics 6 color concealer and corrector palette- Light (green shade)

Urban Decay Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid-Pink

Makeup Forever High Definition Concealer- 320

Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder

Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Powder Foundation-Light Neutral

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer- Luminous Bronze Light

Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette- Streak (blush and highlight)

MUSIC::::....

Ryan Twichell

https://soundcloud.com/twichellmusic

Email rtwichell@gmail.com with inquiries.

Twitter: @TWLICH

Instagram: @TWLICH

PART II-Luxury Makeup I Regret Buying! MAC, BECCA, UD + more! | Beauty B...

Hey guys! So, this video is actually from my footage vault! I filmed this back in the summer time and haven't uploaded it yet! Everything still applies so I figure it would be a great time to uploaded my Luxury Regrets Part II! My first one turned out to be a hit so I am hoping you guys will love this one too! Enjoy!

***DISCLAIMER***

Just because I didn't love a product or it didn't work great for me, doesn't mean its a bad product! It just means I, personally, wasn't the biggest fan.

Products:::.....

MAC Mineralize Foundation Compact-NC20

Urban Decay b6 Vitamin Infused Complexion Prep Spray

ColorMe Automatic Foundation Applicator

FULL REVIEW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N00mt...

BECCA Cosmetics Lowlight/Highlight Palette

FULL REVIEW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpRdv...

MAC Eyeshadow- Omega

Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick- Sweet Talker

FULL REVIEW HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn_5N...

Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Pencil-M16

Connect with me!

Blog:

www.YourBeautyBanter.com

Thanks so much for watching!xx

GRWM NATURAL NO MAKEUP MAKEUP! Talk Thru | Beauty Banter

Hey guys, welcome back! I know most of us don't have a ton of time to spend on getting ready, so this video is for you! Even when I'm in a rush, doing just a few simple makeup touches can make me feel so much more confident. Get out the door quickly and maintain a super natural appearance.

I added a bonus QUICK hair tutorial-*11:45*! Enjoy!

PRODUCTS:::....

Prep-

Mario Badescu Botanical Facial Gel

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Eye Rescue

-Best Damn Lip Mask

-Tarte Cosmetics Inner Rim Brightener (nude eyeliner)

-Benefit The Porefessional Primer

-Bh Cosmetics 6 Color Concealer + Corrector Palette-Light (green shade)

-Urban Decay Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid-Pink

-Makeup Forever Full Cover Concealer- #3

-MAC Fix +

-Charlotte Tilbury Mini Miracle Eye Wand- Shade #2

-Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder-Dim Light

-Tweezerman Eyelash Curlers

-Benefit The Roller Lash Mascara

-Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Powder Foundation-Light Neutral

-Hourglass Ambient Bronzer- Luminous Bronze Light

-Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush- Dollface

-Becca Cosmetics- Shimmering Skin Perfector-Champagne Pop

-L'Oreal Color Riche Balm- Come By My Windows

MUSIC:::...

Ryan Twichell-Andrew's Song

E-Mail: rtwichell@gmail.com with inquiries.

Twitter: @TWLICH

Instagram: @TWLICH

Jingle Punks-Lucky Day

Thanks for watching! xx

EMPTIES-Trash or Treasure? Beauty + Lifestyle | Beauty Banter

Thanks for stopping by! Today's video is a collection of beauty, skincare and lifestyle products that I've run out of. Find out if they are worth repurchasing! xx

I'm wearing the Kylie Lip Kit in Koko K in this video, currently running a giveaway on it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrGDW...

Mentioned:

Vanilla Shakeology

Aveeno Ultra-Calming Makeup Removing Wipes

Glamglow Supercleanse Daily Treatment Cleanser

Batiste Dry Shampoo

Moroccan Oil Luminous Hairspray

Mario Badescu Botanical Facial Gel

Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre

Korres Wild Rose Instant Brightening Eye Treatment

Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Resist 24

Clinique Acne Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel

Crest 3D White-Radiant Mint Toothpaste

Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner-Jet Black

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation-220 Soft Ivory

MUSIC:

Jingle Punks-Lucky Day

Freemusicarchive.org

Thanks for watching!xx

KYLIE LIP KITS- Rant/Review/Demo + GIVEAWAY! | Beauty Banter

Welcome back! Thanks so much for stopping by. Today I am FINALLY reviewing the Kylie Jenner Lip Kits! I have a little mini rant in the beginning so feel free to skip over that and go straight to the demos! Enjoy!

~The Breakdown~

0-6 mins: My experience/mini rant

6-16 mins: Demo/review/swatch

16-end: Giveaway

PRODUCTS:

Kylie Lip Kits

Koko K

Posie K

True Brown K

$29 a piece-includes one lip liner and one liquid lipstick

GIVEAWAY~:::::.......

1. Subscribe to my channel

2. Comment (one comment per day max)

3. Like my Facebook page!

https://www.facebook.com/BeautyBanter...

What you win: ONE Koko K Liquid Lipstick

Worldwide

ENDS: March 21st

MUSIC:::.....

Ryan Twichell Music

https://soundcloud.com/twichellmusic

Email rtwichell@gmail.com

Twitter: @TWLICH

Instagram: @TWLICH

Thanks for watching!xx

NEW! Urban Decay Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid-Peach | DEMO + REVIEW...

Thanks for coming by today! I LOVE Urban Decay Products and today I am reviewing and demo-ing a BRAND NEW product. I love me some color correctors, so lets give this one a shot and see how it works out!

**Product close up: 1:05

**Demo: 2:38

Product:

Urban Decay Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid

Peach

$28

Other products mentioned:

Makeup Forever Invisible Cover Stick Foundation-Y125

Benefit Erase Paste- Light

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder-Dim Light

MUSIC:::

Ryan Twichell-You The Man

https://soundcloud.com/twichellmusic/...

Email rtwichell@gmail.com

Twitter: @TWLICH

Instagram: @TWLICH

Thank you for watching! xx

It! Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream | DEMO + REVIEW! | Beauty B...

Welcome back! I know you guys love foundation demo's so I am going to keep making them! Today's video is all about the It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better full coverage CC cream. This product makes a lot of claims including complete color correction, anti-aging and full coverage! Let's see if it lives up!

Enter my giveaway!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy4ww...

~The Breakdown~

1:43-Product close up

2:27-Shade range + Price

3:17-Demo

9:06-Before + After

Product:::...

It Cosmetics Your Skin but Better CC+ Cream

$38

MUSIC::....

Ryan Twichell-Holy Sh*t

https://soundcloud.com/twichellmusic

Email: rtwichell@gmail.com

Twitter: @TWLICH

Instagram: @TWLICH

Thanks for watching!xx

LOOKBOOK- Casual Fridays | Beauty Banter

I am currently running a GIVEAWAY! Subscribe, share via social media (Facebook works!) and comment! Ends 2/28!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy4ww...

Hey guys and welcome back! SO excited to finally get a fashion video up! I am always hesitant to do fashion videos because I don't have your typical model figure, but I decided to put that aside and film one anyways! This video was SO fun to film and edit, I can't wait to do more!

Please show the love and "like" this video if you want more LOOKBOOKS!

LOOK ONE:::....

Flannel- Tj Maxx

Turtle neck sleeveless top- Ann Taylor Loft (Loft)

Green pants- Loft

Boots- Ugg Australia

Hoops- Loft (I think)

LOOK TWO:::.....

Hoodie- Vintage Havana

Black Turtleneck- OLD AF-my Mom's, not idea where it's from and theres no tag, its just your basic stretchy black turtleneck

Shiny leggings- American Apparel

Knee Socks-Francesca's

Boots- Elegant Footwear via Hautelook

Earrings- A gift from a boutique

LOOK THREE:::....

Cropped sweater- Loft

High waisted Jeans- Fashion Nova

Boots- Shoemint

Earrings- Loft

Watch- Juicy Couture

MUSIC:::....

Ryan Twichell-Holy Sh*t

https://soundcloud.com/twichellmusic/...

Email rtwichell@gmail.com with inquiries.

Twitter: @TWLICH

Instagram: @TWLICH

Thanks so much for watching! xx

Weird Trick That Cleared My Skin + GIVEAWAY! ($170) | Beauty Banter

Welcome back guys! I do a lot of chatting in this video but I wanted to give you all the background info on how I made my skin-clearing discovery!

If you want to skip right to the giveaway go to *9:05*

HOW TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY:

1. Subscribe to my channel

2. Share this video

3. Comment below letting me know you entered, future videos you want to see on my channel, or anything you want! You can comment ONLY once per day!

**If you don't win you can use code: ytb20 for 10$ off your purchase!

Giveaway will end two weeks from today!

::: February 28th, 2016!:::::

THE SWAG:

Premier by Dead Sea Premier-

Minerals-To-Go-Active Nourishing Facial Mask

https://www.premierdeadsea-usa.com/mi...

Minerals-To-Go Active Nourishing Cream

https://www.premierdeadsea-usa.com/mi...

Supreme Cleansing Cream

https://www.premierdeadsea-usa.com/su...

MY CURRENT SKINCARE FAVORITES:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuHIq...

Thanks so much for watching and entering the giveaway!!

Ombre Glitter Valentine's Day Makeup Tutorial | Beauty Banter

Hi! I can't go through February without doing a Valentine's Day look! I'm actually super pleased with how this turned out! Glitter makes everything better! Enjoy!

PRODUCTS

~EYES~

MAC Paint Pot-Painterly

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette-Strange (nude), Nooner (Taupe), Factory (Darker crease shade)

MAC Pigment-Vanilla

MAC Pigment-Rose

Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner-Black

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder-Mood Light

NARS Soft Touch Shadow Pencil-Goddess (water-line)

Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Extreme Mascara

MAC #33 Lashes

FULL REVIEW HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPtef...

Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel

~FACE~

Makeup Forever Step 1 Smoothing Primer

Dior Airflash Foundation-#202

MAC Prep + Prime Highlighting Pen-Light Boost

Charlotte Tilbury Mini Miracle Eye Wand-Shade 2

FULL REVIEW HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZmF_...

Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder

Charlotte Tilbury Beach Stick-Ibiza

Charlotte Tilbury Beach Stick-Las Salinas

Covergirl Ready, Set, Gorgeous Pressed Powder-Light

NARS Bronzer-Laguna

Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder-Conceited

~LIPS~

Tarte Tarteist Lip Crayon-Latergram

Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick-Sweet Talker

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick-Lovesick

~MUSIC~

Ryan Twichell-Andrew's Song

https://soundcloud.com/twichellmusic/...

Email rtwichell@gmail.com

Twitter: @TWLICH

Instagram: @TWLICH

Thanks for watching! xx

BIGGER LIPS w. Makeup-How to OVERLINE! | Beauty Banter

WATCH IN HD + SUBSCRIBE!**

Welcome back! I know that everyone and their weird Aunt Tammy have done this tutorial. Howeverrr I noticed that a lot of people that have done this type of video already have HUGE lips! I myself was not blessed in the lip department so I thought this video would be helpful for those of you that want the appearance of fuller lips without the price tag and the needles! I also kept everything very natural, so it doesn't look too overlined and tacky. I hope you enjoy and that this is helpful for you!

Please share this video with your friends!

PRODUCTS

Best Damn Beauty Lip Mask

GLAMGLOW Plumprageous Matte Lip Treatment

**FULL REVIEW AND DEMO HERE::::

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb4t8OQAO_Q

Fullips Lip Enhancer

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Lip Pencil-Naked

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick-Native

BUXOM Full On Lip Polish-Samantha

*This polish has a slight plumping action which is awesome*

BECCA Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfecter-Moonstone

BECCA Plump + Define Lip Pencil-Nougat

Vielabeauty

MUSIC:::.....

Ryan Twichell-My F*cking Valentine

https://soundcloud.com/twichellmusic

Email: rtwichell@gmail.com

Twitter: @TWLICH

Instagram: @TWLICH

EASY Day to Date Night Makeup! | Beauty Banter

*Don't forget to watch in HD~*

Welcome back! This video shows you some quick and easy steps to transform your makeup from office ready to date night glam! No fancy techniques here, so everyone should be able to achieve this! Feel free to swap out the bold lip with something you feel more comfortable in :-)

This look is perfect for Valentine's Day, or any day! Enjoy!

Products***

DAY::::.......

~EYES~

-Smashbox Full Exposure Palette (matte buff, warm, medium brown, champagne shimmer)

-Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Extreme Mascara

-Tarte Inner Rim Brightener Eyeliner

~BROWS~

-Maybelline Brow Drama Shaping Brow Mascara-Soft Brown

~FACE~

Sephora Collection Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer-09 Sable

Makeup Forever HD High Definition Invisible Cover Concealer-

Kat Von D Shade and Light Palette-Lucid

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush-Dollface

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish-Soft + Gentle

Hourglass Cosmetics Ambient Bronzer-Luminous Bronze Light

~LIPS~

Manny MUA + Gerard Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick-Serenity

NIGHT::::.....

~EYES~

-Smashbox Full Exposure Palette (same shades)

-Mia Bellezza Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner-Brown

-Tarte Better Than False Lashes Extreme Mascara

~FACE~

Hourglass Cosmetics Ambient Bronzer-Luminous Bronze Light

Covergirl Ready, Set, Gorgeous Pressed Powder-Light

BECCA Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector-Champagne Pop

Kat Von D Shade + Light Palette-Sombre (contour)

Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder

~LIPS~

-MAC Lipliner-Plum

-Tarte Tarteist Lip Paint-Frenemy

Blog:

www.YourBeautyBanter.com

:::MUSIC:::

Ryan Twichell-Andrew's Song

Ryan Twichell-Holy Sh*t

https://soundcloud.com/twichellmusic/tracks

Email rtwichell@gmail.com with inquiries.

Twitter: @TWLICH

Instagram: @TWLICH

Please SubscribeXXX

NEW! Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer Demo/Review! Beau...

Welcome back! Today is a good old fashioned foundation demo and review video! I LOVE this foundation so far! I was inspired by Nicole Guerriero to purchase it and I don't regret it!

***DEMO Starts at 5:20--sorry its blurry at first, I fix it!!***

Product:

Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer

Shade-Linen

$27.00

NAILS:

OPI: My Daddy's The King

ESSIE: A Cut Above

Blog:

www.YourBeautyBanter.com

MUSIC:

Ryan Twichell-High Off Love

https://soundcloud.com/twichellmusic/tracks

Email rtwichell@gmail.com with inquiries.

Twitter: @TWLICH

Instagram: @TWLICH

Please subscribe :-)

Acne-Prone Skincare Favorites | Beauty Banter

Welcome back! Today's video is all about the skincare products I've been LOVING recently to help my break-outs and acne marks. Skincare is sooo important and I am excited to share all these amazing products with you!

**Video ends at 16:25---Final Cut got me again!**

Products

~CLEANSERS~

Clarisonic Mia 2

Soap and Glory Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser w. Red Clay

Glamglow Supercleanse Mud to Foam Cleanser

Mario Badescu Botanical Facial Gel

~SPOT TREATMENT~

Clinique Acne Solutions Clearing Gel

Mario Badescu Drying Lotion

~MOISTURIZER~

Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentre

~EYE CREAM~

Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Resist 24

~MASKS~

Glamglow Flash Mud Mask-squeeze tube

Premier Dead Sea Refining Facial Peeling Mask

**$$$ off! Code: YTB20***

NO this video is not sponsored and I don't get commission if you use this code-just money off for you!!! xxx

~*MUSIC

Ryan Twichell-Angie's Track

https://soundcloud.com/twichellmusic/angies-track

rtwichell@gmail.com

Twitter: @TWLICH

Instagram: @TWLICH

#Apresski Glowing Snow Bunny Makeup | Beauty Banter

~READ ME~

Welcome back! I wanted to take a break from the matte, dark looks and bring you a fresh and glowing face for Winter! This look features very minimal eye makeup with highlighted, bronzed skin. Strobing in Winter is not a crime! I was inspired by the -Holidays with Hrush- segment on Kylie Jenner's app. I took a little bit of a different approach with this video and didn't do a voiceover, just chill, relaxing music. I hope you guys enjoy!

**Please Subscribe**

Products:

~BASE~

Smashbox Primer Water

Best Damn Beauty Lip Mask

**BH Cosmetics (not NYX) 6 Color Concealer and Corrector Palette-Light

Covergirl Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation-825

Benefit Cosmetics Erase Paste-Fair

Marc Jacobs Remedy Concealer Pen-0 Bright Idea

MAC Shaping Powder-Emphasize

~EYES~

-Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon-Black

MAC Paint Pot-Groundwork

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish-Soft and Gentle

Too Face Better Than False Lashes Extreme Mascara

~FACE~

Covergirl Ready, Set, Gorgeous Pressed Powder- Light

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder-Mood Light

Hourglass Ambient Bronzer-Luminous Bronze Light

MAC Blush-Raizin

Kat Von D Blush-Por Vida

BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector-Champagne Pop

~LIPS~

-BECCA Nud Liner Plump and Define Lip Pencil-Nougat

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick-Native

NARS Lip Gloss-Turkish Delight

~*MUSIC

Ryan Twichell-Lady Lady

https://soundcloud.com/twichellmusic/lady-lady

rtwichell@gmail.com

Twitter: @TWLICH

Instagram: @TWLICH

Thanks for watching! xx

Totally 90's Makeup + Hair Tutorial | Beauty Banter

Hi and welcome back! Thanks for checking out this video! Honestly...I never thought the 90's style was going to come back. I always thought it was kind of an unattractive decade for hair, makeup and clothes. BUT, I have to say I have completely fallen back in love with the 90's and I am embracing it full force. Here is an easy tutorial for both hair and makeup that will give you a modern interpretation of the grungy 90's vibe. Enjoy!

*I talk A LOT at the beginning of this video! Make sure to tune into that part if you want to see some of my inspo pictures though!

 To jump right into the makeup, start at 3:30*

Top is from 599Fashion.com

*Not sponsored*

Products:

~BASE~

-Smashbox Primer Water

Best Damn Beauty Lip Mask

Glamglow Plumprageous Matte Lip Treatment

Makeup Forever Step 1 Smoothing Primer

~EYES~

MAC Eyeshadow-Bamboo

MAC Eyeshadow-Artificial Earth

MAC Eyeshadow-Brown Down

MAC Blush-Raizin

NARS Larger Than Life Longwear Eyeliner-Via Veneto

Tarte Eyelash Curler

Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Extreme Mascara

Makeup Forever Smokey Extravagent Mascara

~FACE~

Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Supercharged Oil Free Foundation-#22

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer-Vanilla

MAC Shaping Powder- Emphasize

Covergirl Ready, Set, Gorgeous Pressed Powder Foundation-Light

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush-Dollface

NYX Blush-Taupe

~BROWS~

Maybelline Brow Drama Shaping Mascara-Soft Brown

~LIPS~

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick-Bow -n- Arrow

Lime Crime Velveting-Cashmere

MAC Lipliner-Plum

~HAIR~

Ancient CHI straightener- I literally got it 10 years ago!

~MUSIC~

TwichellMusic-You The Man

https://soundcloud.com/twichellmusic

Twitter: @TWLICH

Instagram: @TWLICH

Thanks for watching! Please subscribe :-)

REQUESTED- Top Under Eye Concealers | Beauty Banter

Hi and welcome back! Thanks to everyone who requested this video! I am a certified concealer addict and I hope my lack of self-control can benefit you guys. I picked my top 5 under eye concealers and then talk about a few "honorable mentions." I included drugstore and high end products. Enjoy!

**Concealers start at 3:00**

PS I apparently can't count because I think I did top 6 instead of 5, whoops~!

The makeup I'm wearing in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peJ_SvEc13Q

Products:

Benefit Erase Paste-Fair

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Erase For Dark Circles-Fair

MAC Prep + Prime Highlighting Pen-Light Boost

Charlotte Tilbury Mini Miracle Eye Wand- Shade 2

FULL REVIEW + DEMO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZmF_ePLpf4

Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch- Nude/Radiant

Honorable Mentions:

Sephora Collection Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer-#9 Sable

FULL REVIEW + DEMO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETWm8FGyWGE

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer-Vanilla

BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector

FULL REVIEW + DEMO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDUBWMUr2mU

BareMinerals Well Rested CC Eye Primer

Thanks for watching! Please subscribe xx

GLAMGLOW PLUMPRAGEOUS MATTE LIP PLUMPER Demo + Review | Beauty Banter

AM I KYLIE JENNER YET?! HAHA

Hey guys! I am back with another review video! This time I'm talking about the brand new product by Glamglow called Plumprageous. It's a super intense lip-plumping treatment that claims to create fuller looking lips that last! I chat about this product and, of course, demo it for you! Hope you enjoy!

Glamglow Plumprageous Matte Lip Treatment

$24.00

Thanks for watching and please subscribe if you like my videos!! xx