NEW! Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer Demo/Review! Beau...

Welcome back! Today is a good old fashioned foundation demo and review video! I LOVE this foundation so far! I was inspired by Nicole Guerriero to purchase it and I don't regret it!

***DEMO Starts at 5:20--sorry its blurry at first, I fix it!!***

Product:

Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer

Shade-Linen

$27.00

NAILS:

OPI: My Daddy's The King

ESSIE: A Cut Above

Blog:

www.YourBeautyBanter.com

MUSIC:

Ryan Twichell-High Off Love

https://soundcloud.com/twichellmusic/tracks

Email rtwichell@gmail.com with inquiries.

Twitter: @TWLICH

Instagram: @TWLICH

Please subscribe :-)

Acne-Prone Skincare Favorites | Beauty Banter

Welcome back! Today's video is all about the skincare products I've been LOVING recently to help my break-outs and acne marks. Skincare is sooo important and I am excited to share all these amazing products with you!

**Video ends at 16:25---Final Cut got me again!**

Products

~CLEANSERS~

Clarisonic Mia 2

Soap and Glory Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser w. Red Clay

Glamglow Supercleanse Mud to Foam Cleanser

Mario Badescu Botanical Facial Gel

~SPOT TREATMENT~

Clinique Acne Solutions Clearing Gel

Mario Badescu Drying Lotion

~MOISTURIZER~

Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentre

~EYE CREAM~

Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Resist 24

~MASKS~

Glamglow Flash Mud Mask-squeeze tube

Premier Dead Sea Refining Facial Peeling Mask

**$$$ off! Code: YTB20***

NO this video is not sponsored and I don't get commission if you use this code-just money off for you!!! xxx

~*MUSIC

Ryan Twichell-Angie's Track

https://soundcloud.com/twichellmusic/angies-track

rtwichell@gmail.com

Twitter: @TWLICH

Instagram: @TWLICH

#Apresski Glowing Snow Bunny Makeup | Beauty Banter

~READ ME~

Welcome back! I wanted to take a break from the matte, dark looks and bring you a fresh and glowing face for Winter! This look features very minimal eye makeup with highlighted, bronzed skin. Strobing in Winter is not a crime! I was inspired by the -Holidays with Hrush- segment on Kylie Jenner's app. I took a little bit of a different approach with this video and didn't do a voiceover, just chill, relaxing music. I hope you guys enjoy!

**Please Subscribe**

Products:

~BASE~

Smashbox Primer Water

Best Damn Beauty Lip Mask

**BH Cosmetics (not NYX) 6 Color Concealer and Corrector Palette-Light

Covergirl Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation-825

Benefit Cosmetics Erase Paste-Fair

Marc Jacobs Remedy Concealer Pen-0 Bright Idea

MAC Shaping Powder-Emphasize

~EYES~

-Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon-Black

MAC Paint Pot-Groundwork

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish-Soft and Gentle

Too Face Better Than False Lashes Extreme Mascara

~FACE~

Covergirl Ready, Set, Gorgeous Pressed Powder- Light

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder-Mood Light

Hourglass Ambient Bronzer-Luminous Bronze Light

MAC Blush-Raizin

Kat Von D Blush-Por Vida

BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector-Champagne Pop

~LIPS~

-BECCA Nud Liner Plump and Define Lip Pencil-Nougat

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick-Native

NARS Lip Gloss-Turkish Delight

~*MUSIC

Ryan Twichell-Lady Lady

https://soundcloud.com/twichellmusic/lady-lady

rtwichell@gmail.com

Twitter: @TWLICH

Instagram: @TWLICH

Thanks for watching! xx

Totally 90's Makeup + Hair Tutorial | Beauty Banter

Hi and welcome back! Thanks for checking out this video! Honestly...I never thought the 90's style was going to come back. I always thought it was kind of an unattractive decade for hair, makeup and clothes. BUT, I have to say I have completely fallen back in love with the 90's and I am embracing it full force. Here is an easy tutorial for both hair and makeup that will give you a modern interpretation of the grungy 90's vibe. Enjoy!

*I talk A LOT at the beginning of this video! Make sure to tune into that part if you want to see some of my inspo pictures though!

 To jump right into the makeup, start at 3:30*

Top is from 599Fashion.com

*Not sponsored*

Products:

~BASE~

-Smashbox Primer Water

Best Damn Beauty Lip Mask

Glamglow Plumprageous Matte Lip Treatment

Makeup Forever Step 1 Smoothing Primer

~EYES~

MAC Eyeshadow-Bamboo

MAC Eyeshadow-Artificial Earth

MAC Eyeshadow-Brown Down

MAC Blush-Raizin

NARS Larger Than Life Longwear Eyeliner-Via Veneto

Tarte Eyelash Curler

Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Extreme Mascara

Makeup Forever Smokey Extravagent Mascara

~FACE~

Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Supercharged Oil Free Foundation-#22

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer-Vanilla

MAC Shaping Powder- Emphasize

Covergirl Ready, Set, Gorgeous Pressed Powder Foundation-Light

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush-Dollface

NYX Blush-Taupe

~BROWS~

Maybelline Brow Drama Shaping Mascara-Soft Brown

~LIPS~

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick-Bow -n- Arrow

Lime Crime Velveting-Cashmere

MAC Lipliner-Plum

~HAIR~

Ancient CHI straightener- I literally got it 10 years ago!

~MUSIC~

TwichellMusic-You The Man

https://soundcloud.com/twichellmusic

Twitter: @TWLICH

Instagram: @TWLICH

Thanks for watching! Please subscribe :-)

REQUESTED- Top Under Eye Concealers | Beauty Banter

Hi and welcome back! Thanks to everyone who requested this video! I am a certified concealer addict and I hope my lack of self-control can benefit you guys. I picked my top 5 under eye concealers and then talk about a few "honorable mentions." I included drugstore and high end products. Enjoy!

**Concealers start at 3:00**

PS I apparently can't count because I think I did top 6 instead of 5, whoops~!

The makeup I'm wearing in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peJ_SvEc13Q

Products:

Benefit Erase Paste-Fair

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Erase For Dark Circles-Fair

MAC Prep + Prime Highlighting Pen-Light Boost

Charlotte Tilbury Mini Miracle Eye Wand- Shade 2

FULL REVIEW + DEMO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZmF_ePLpf4

Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch- Nude/Radiant

Honorable Mentions:

Sephora Collection Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer-#9 Sable

FULL REVIEW + DEMO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETWm8FGyWGE

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer-Vanilla

BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector

FULL REVIEW + DEMO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDUBWMUr2mU

BareMinerals Well Rested CC Eye Primer

Thanks for watching! Please subscribe xx

GLAMGLOW PLUMPRAGEOUS MATTE LIP PLUMPER Demo + Review | Beauty Banter

AM I KYLIE JENNER YET?! HAHA

Hey guys! I am back with another review video! This time I'm talking about the brand new product by Glamglow called Plumprageous. It's a super intense lip-plumping treatment that claims to create fuller looking lips that last! I chat about this product and, of course, demo it for you! Hope you enjoy!

Glamglow Plumprageous Matte Lip Treatment

$24.00

Thanks for watching and please subscribe if you like my videos!! xx