Acne-Prone Skincare Favorites | Beauty Banter

Welcome back! Today's video is all about the skincare products I've been LOVING recently to help my break-outs and acne marks. Skincare is sooo important and I am excited to share all these amazing products with you!

**Video ends at 16:25---Final Cut got me again!**

Products

~CLEANSERS~

Clarisonic Mia 2

Soap and Glory Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser w. Red Clay

Glamglow Supercleanse Mud to Foam Cleanser

Mario Badescu Botanical Facial Gel

~SPOT TREATMENT~

Clinique Acne Solutions Clearing Gel

Mario Badescu Drying Lotion

~MOISTURIZER~

Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentre

~EYE CREAM~

Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Resist 24

~MASKS~

Glamglow Flash Mud Mask-squeeze tube

Premier Dead Sea Refining Facial Peeling Mask

**$$$ off! Code: YTB20***

NO this video is not sponsored and I don't get commission if you use this code-just money off for you!!! xxx

~*MUSIC

Ryan Twichell-Angie's Track

https://soundcloud.com/twichellmusic/angies-track

rtwichell@gmail.com