#Apresski Glowing Snow Bunny Makeup | Beauty Banter

~READ ME~

Welcome back! I wanted to take a break from the matte, dark looks and bring you a fresh and glowing face for Winter! This look features very minimal eye makeup with highlighted, bronzed skin. Strobing in Winter is not a crime! I was inspired by the -Holidays with Hrush- segment on Kylie Jenner's app. I took a little bit of a different approach with this video and didn't do a voiceover, just chill, relaxing music. I hope you guys enjoy!

**Please Subscribe**

Products:

~BASE~

Smashbox Primer Water

Best Damn Beauty Lip Mask

**BH Cosmetics (not NYX) 6 Color Concealer and Corrector Palette-Light

Covergirl Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation-825

Benefit Cosmetics Erase Paste-Fair

Marc Jacobs Remedy Concealer Pen-0 Bright Idea

MAC Shaping Powder-Emphasize

~EYES~

-Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon-Black

MAC Paint Pot-Groundwork

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish-Soft and Gentle

Too Face Better Than False Lashes Extreme Mascara

~FACE~

Covergirl Ready, Set, Gorgeous Pressed Powder- Light

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder-Mood Light

Hourglass Ambient Bronzer-Luminous Bronze Light

MAC Blush-Raizin

Kat Von D Blush-Por Vida

BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector-Champagne Pop

~LIPS~

-BECCA Nud Liner Plump and Define Lip Pencil-Nougat

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick-Native

NARS Lip Gloss-Turkish Delight

~*MUSIC

Ryan Twichell-Lady Lady