REQUESTED- Top Under Eye Concealers | Beauty Banter

Hi and welcome back! Thanks to everyone who requested this video! I am a certified concealer addict and I hope my lack of self-control can benefit you guys. I picked my top 5 under eye concealers and then talk about a few "honorable mentions." I included drugstore and high end products. Enjoy!

**Concealers start at 3:00**

PS I apparently can't count because I think I did top 6 instead of 5, whoops~!

The makeup I'm wearing in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peJ_SvEc13Q

Products:

Benefit Erase Paste-Fair

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Erase For Dark Circles-Fair

MAC Prep + Prime Highlighting Pen-Light Boost

Charlotte Tilbury Mini Miracle Eye Wand- Shade 2

FULL REVIEW + DEMO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZmF_ePLpf4

Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch- Nude/Radiant

Honorable Mentions:

Sephora Collection Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer-#9 Sable

FULL REVIEW + DEMO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETWm8FGyWGE

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer-Vanilla

BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector

FULL REVIEW + DEMO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDUBWMUr2mU

BareMinerals Well Rested CC Eye Primer

Thanks for watching! Please subscribe xx