Totally 90's Makeup + Hair Tutorial | Beauty Banter

Hi and welcome back! Thanks for checking out this video! Honestly...I never thought the 90's style was going to come back. I always thought it was kind of an unattractive decade for hair, makeup and clothes. BUT, I have to say I have completely fallen back in love with the 90's and I am embracing it full force. Here is an easy tutorial for both hair and makeup that will give you a modern interpretation of the grungy 90's vibe. Enjoy!

*I talk A LOT at the beginning of this video! Make sure to tune into that part if you want to see some of my inspo pictures though!

 To jump right into the makeup, start at 3:30*

Top is from 599Fashion.com

*Not sponsored*

Products:

~BASE~

-Smashbox Primer Water

Best Damn Beauty Lip Mask

Glamglow Plumprageous Matte Lip Treatment

Makeup Forever Step 1 Smoothing Primer

~EYES~

MAC Eyeshadow-Bamboo

MAC Eyeshadow-Artificial Earth

MAC Eyeshadow-Brown Down

MAC Blush-Raizin

NARS Larger Than Life Longwear Eyeliner-Via Veneto

Tarte Eyelash Curler

Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Extreme Mascara

Makeup Forever Smokey Extravagent Mascara

~FACE~

Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Supercharged Oil Free Foundation-#22

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer-Vanilla

MAC Shaping Powder- Emphasize

Covergirl Ready, Set, Gorgeous Pressed Powder Foundation-Light

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush-Dollface

NYX Blush-Taupe

~BROWS~

Maybelline Brow Drama Shaping Mascara-Soft Brown

~LIPS~

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick-Bow -n- Arrow

Lime Crime Velveting-Cashmere

MAC Lipliner-Plum

~HAIR~

Ancient CHI straightener- I literally got it 10 years ago!

~MUSIC~

TwichellMusic-You The Man

https://soundcloud.com/twichellmusic

Twitter: @TWLICH

Instagram: @TWLICH

Thanks for watching! Please subscribe :-)