NEW! Urban Decay Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid-Peach | DEMO + REVIEW...

Thanks for coming by today! I LOVE Urban Decay Products and today I am reviewing and demo-ing a BRAND NEW product. I love me some color correctors, so lets give this one a shot and see how it works out!

**Product close up: 1:05

**Demo: 2:38

Product:

Urban Decay Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid

Peach

$28

Other products mentioned:

Makeup Forever Invisible Cover Stick Foundation-Y125

Benefit Erase Paste- Light

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder-Dim Light

MUSIC:::

Ryan Twichell-You The Man

https://soundcloud.com/twichellmusic/...

Email rtwichell@gmail.com

Twitter: @TWLICH

Instagram: @TWLICH

Thank you for watching! xx

It! Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream | DEMO + REVIEW! | Beauty B...

Welcome back! I know you guys love foundation demo's so I am going to keep making them! Today's video is all about the It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better full coverage CC cream. This product makes a lot of claims including complete color correction, anti-aging and full coverage! Let's see if it lives up!

Enter my giveaway!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy4ww...

~The Breakdown~

1:43-Product close up

2:27-Shade range + Price

3:17-Demo

9:06-Before + After

Product:::...

It Cosmetics Your Skin but Better CC+ Cream

$38

MUSIC::....

Ryan Twichell-Holy Sh*t

https://soundcloud.com/twichellmusic

Email: rtwichell@gmail.com

Twitter: @TWLICH

Instagram: @TWLICH

Thanks for watching!xx

LOOKBOOK- Casual Fridays | Beauty Banter

I am currently running a GIVEAWAY! Subscribe, share via social media (Facebook works!) and comment! Ends 2/28!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy4ww...

Hey guys and welcome back! SO excited to finally get a fashion video up! I am always hesitant to do fashion videos because I don't have your typical model figure, but I decided to put that aside and film one anyways! This video was SO fun to film and edit, I can't wait to do more!

Please show the love and "like" this video if you want more LOOKBOOKS!

LOOK ONE:::....

Flannel- Tj Maxx

Turtle neck sleeveless top- Ann Taylor Loft (Loft)

Green pants- Loft

Boots- Ugg Australia

Hoops- Loft (I think)

LOOK TWO:::.....

Hoodie- Vintage Havana

Black Turtleneck- OLD AF-my Mom's, not idea where it's from and theres no tag, its just your basic stretchy black turtleneck

Shiny leggings- American Apparel

Knee Socks-Francesca's

Boots- Elegant Footwear via Hautelook

Earrings- A gift from a boutique

LOOK THREE:::....

Cropped sweater- Loft

High waisted Jeans- Fashion Nova

Boots- Shoemint

Earrings- Loft

Watch- Juicy Couture

MUSIC:::....

Ryan Twichell-Holy Sh*t

https://soundcloud.com/twichellmusic/...

Email rtwichell@gmail.com with inquiries.

Twitter: @TWLICH

Instagram: @TWLICH

Thanks so much for watching! xx

Weird Trick That Cleared My Skin + GIVEAWAY! ($170) | Beauty Banter

Welcome back guys! I do a lot of chatting in this video but I wanted to give you all the background info on how I made my skin-clearing discovery!

If you want to skip right to the giveaway go to *9:05*

HOW TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY:

1. Subscribe to my channel

2. Share this video

3. Comment below letting me know you entered, future videos you want to see on my channel, or anything you want! You can comment ONLY once per day!

**If you don't win you can use code: ytb20 for 10$ off your purchase!

Giveaway will end two weeks from today!

::: February 28th, 2016!:::::

THE SWAG:

Premier by Dead Sea Premier-

Minerals-To-Go-Active Nourishing Facial Mask

https://www.premierdeadsea-usa.com/mi...

Minerals-To-Go Active Nourishing Cream

https://www.premierdeadsea-usa.com/mi...

Supreme Cleansing Cream

https://www.premierdeadsea-usa.com/su...

MY CURRENT SKINCARE FAVORITES:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuHIq...

Thanks so much for watching and entering the giveaway!!

Ombre Glitter Valentine's Day Makeup Tutorial | Beauty Banter

Hi! I can't go through February without doing a Valentine's Day look! I'm actually super pleased with how this turned out! Glitter makes everything better! Enjoy!

PRODUCTS

~EYES~

MAC Paint Pot-Painterly

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette-Strange (nude), Nooner (Taupe), Factory (Darker crease shade)

MAC Pigment-Vanilla

MAC Pigment-Rose

Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner-Black

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder-Mood Light

NARS Soft Touch Shadow Pencil-Goddess (water-line)

Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Extreme Mascara

MAC #33 Lashes

~BROWS~

Sephora Collection Brow Thickener-Medium Brown

FULL REVIEW HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPtef...

Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel

~FACE~

Makeup Forever Step 1 Smoothing Primer

Dior Airflash Foundation-#202

MAC Prep + Prime Highlighting Pen-Light Boost

Charlotte Tilbury Mini Miracle Eye Wand-Shade 2

FULL REVIEW HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZmF_...

Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder

Charlotte Tilbury Beach Stick-Ibiza

Charlotte Tilbury Beach Stick-Las Salinas

Covergirl Ready, Set, Gorgeous Pressed Powder-Light

NARS Bronzer-Laguna

Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder-Conceited

~LIPS~

Tarte Tarteist Lip Crayon-Latergram

Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick-Sweet Talker

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick-Lovesick

~MUSIC~

Ryan Twichell-Andrew's Song

https://soundcloud.com/twichellmusic/...

Email rtwichell@gmail.com

Twitter: @TWLICH

Instagram: @TWLICH

Thanks for watching! xx

BIGGER LIPS w. Makeup-How to OVERLINE! | Beauty Banter

WATCH IN HD + SUBSCRIBE!**

Welcome back! I know that everyone and their weird Aunt Tammy have done this tutorial. Howeverrr I noticed that a lot of people that have done this type of video already have HUGE lips! I myself was not blessed in the lip department so I thought this video would be helpful for those of you that want the appearance of fuller lips without the price tag and the needles! I also kept everything very natural, so it doesn't look too overlined and tacky. I hope you enjoy and that this is helpful for you!

Please share this video with your friends!

PRODUCTS

Best Damn Beauty Lip Mask

GLAMGLOW Plumprageous Matte Lip Treatment

**FULL REVIEW AND DEMO HERE::::

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb4t8OQAO_Q

Fullips Lip Enhancer

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Lip Pencil-Naked

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick-Native

BUXOM Full On Lip Polish-Samantha

*This polish has a slight plumping action which is awesome*

BECCA Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfecter-Moonstone

BECCA Plump + Define Lip Pencil-Nougat

Vielabeauty

MUSIC:::.....

Ryan Twichell-My F*cking Valentine

https://soundcloud.com/twichellmusic

Email: rtwichell@gmail.com

Twitter: @TWLICH

Instagram: @TWLICH

EASY Day to Date Night Makeup! | Beauty Banter

*Don't forget to watch in HD~*

Welcome back! This video shows you some quick and easy steps to transform your makeup from office ready to date night glam! No fancy techniques here, so everyone should be able to achieve this! Feel free to swap out the bold lip with something you feel more comfortable in :-)

This look is perfect for Valentine's Day, or any day! Enjoy!

Products***

DAY::::.......

~EYES~

-Smashbox Full Exposure Palette (matte buff, warm, medium brown, champagne shimmer)

-Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Extreme Mascara

-Tarte Inner Rim Brightener Eyeliner

~BROWS~

-Maybelline Brow Drama Shaping Brow Mascara-Soft Brown

~FACE~

Sephora Collection Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer-09 Sable

Makeup Forever HD High Definition Invisible Cover Concealer-

Kat Von D Shade and Light Palette-Lucid

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush-Dollface

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish-Soft + Gentle

Hourglass Cosmetics Ambient Bronzer-Luminous Bronze Light

~LIPS~

Manny MUA + Gerard Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick-Serenity

NIGHT::::.....

~EYES~

-Smashbox Full Exposure Palette (same shades)

-Mia Bellezza Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner-Brown

-Tarte Better Than False Lashes Extreme Mascara

~FACE~

Hourglass Cosmetics Ambient Bronzer-Luminous Bronze Light

Covergirl Ready, Set, Gorgeous Pressed Powder-Light

BECCA Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector-Champagne Pop

Kat Von D Shade + Light Palette-Sombre (contour)

Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder

~LIPS~

-MAC Lipliner-Plum

-Tarte Tarteist Lip Paint-Frenemy