BIGGER LIPS w. Makeup-How to OVERLINE! | Beauty Banter

WATCH IN HD + SUBSCRIBE!**

Welcome back! I know that everyone and their weird Aunt Tammy have done this tutorial. Howeverrr I noticed that a lot of people that have done this type of video already have HUGE lips! I myself was not blessed in the lip department so I thought this video would be helpful for those of you that want the appearance of fuller lips without the price tag and the needles! I also kept everything very natural, so it doesn't look too overlined and tacky. I hope you enjoy and that this is helpful for you!

Please share this video with your friends!

PRODUCTS

Best Damn Beauty Lip Mask

GLAMGLOW Plumprageous Matte Lip Treatment

**FULL REVIEW AND DEMO HERE::::

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb4t8OQAO_Q

Fullips Lip Enhancer

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Lip Pencil-Naked

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick-Native

BUXOM Full On Lip Polish-Samantha

*This polish has a slight plumping action which is awesome*

BECCA Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfecter-Moonstone

BECCA Plump + Define Lip Pencil-Nougat

Vielabeauty

MUSIC:::.....

Ryan Twichell-My F*cking Valentine