LOOKBOOK- Casual Fridays | Beauty Banter

I am currently running a GIVEAWAY! Subscribe, share via social media (Facebook works!) and comment! Ends 2/28!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy4ww...

Hey guys and welcome back! SO excited to finally get a fashion video up! I am always hesitant to do fashion videos because I don't have your typical model figure, but I decided to put that aside and film one anyways! This video was SO fun to film and edit, I can't wait to do more!

Please show the love and "like" this video if you want more LOOKBOOKS!

LOOK ONE:::....

Flannel- Tj Maxx

Turtle neck sleeveless top- Ann Taylor Loft (Loft)

Green pants- Loft

Boots- Ugg Australia

Hoops- Loft (I think)

LOOK TWO:::.....

Hoodie- Vintage Havana

Black Turtleneck- OLD AF-my Mom's, not idea where it's from and theres no tag, its just your basic stretchy black turtleneck

Shiny leggings- American Apparel

Knee Socks-Francesca's

Boots- Elegant Footwear via Hautelook

Earrings- A gift from a boutique