Ombre Glitter Valentine's Day Makeup Tutorial | Beauty Banter

Hi! I can't go through February without doing a Valentine's Day look! I'm actually super pleased with how this turned out! Glitter makes everything better! Enjoy!

PRODUCTS

~EYES~

MAC Paint Pot-Painterly

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette-Strange (nude), Nooner (Taupe), Factory (Darker crease shade)

MAC Pigment-Vanilla

MAC Pigment-Rose

Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner-Black

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder-Mood Light

NARS Soft Touch Shadow Pencil-Goddess (water-line)

Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Extreme Mascara

MAC #33 Lashes

~BROWS~

Sephora Collection Brow Thickener-Medium Brown

FULL REVIEW HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPtef...

Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel

~FACE~

Makeup Forever Step 1 Smoothing Primer

Dior Airflash Foundation-#202

MAC Prep + Prime Highlighting Pen-Light Boost

Charlotte Tilbury Mini Miracle Eye Wand-Shade 2

FULL REVIEW HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZmF_...

Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder

Charlotte Tilbury Beach Stick-Ibiza

Charlotte Tilbury Beach Stick-Las Salinas

Covergirl Ready, Set, Gorgeous Pressed Powder-Light

NARS Bronzer-Laguna

Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder-Conceited

~LIPS~

Tarte Tarteist Lip Crayon-Latergram

Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick-Sweet Talker

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick-Lovesick

~MUSIC~

Ryan Twichell-Andrew's Song

https://soundcloud.com/twichellmusic/...

Email rtwichell@gmail.com