Weird Trick That Cleared My Skin + GIVEAWAY! ($170) | Beauty Banter

Welcome back guys! I do a lot of chatting in this video but I wanted to give you all the background info on how I made my skin-clearing discovery!

If you want to skip right to the giveaway go to *9:05*

HOW TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY:

1. Subscribe to my channel

2. Share this video

3. Comment below letting me know you entered, future videos you want to see on my channel, or anything you want! You can comment ONLY once per day!

**If you don't win you can use code: ytb20 for 10$ off your purchase!

Giveaway will end two weeks from today!

::: February 28th, 2016!:::::

THE SWAG:

Premier by Dead Sea Premier-

Minerals-To-Go-Active Nourishing Facial Mask

https://www.premierdeadsea-usa.com/mi...

Minerals-To-Go Active Nourishing Cream

https://www.premierdeadsea-usa.com/mi...

Supreme Cleansing Cream

https://www.premierdeadsea-usa.com/su...

MY CURRENT SKINCARE FAVORITES:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuHIq...

Thanks so much for watching and entering the giveaway!!