PART II-Luxury Makeup I Regret Buying! MAC, BECCA, UD + more! | Beauty B...

Hey guys! So, this video is actually from my footage vault! I filmed this back in the summer time and haven't uploaded it yet! Everything still applies so I figure it would be a great time to uploaded my Luxury Regrets Part II! My first one turned out to be a hit so I am hoping you guys will love this one too! Enjoy!

***DISCLAIMER***

Just because I didn't love a product or it didn't work great for me, doesn't mean its a bad product! It just means I, personally, wasn't the biggest fan.

Products:::.....

MAC Mineralize Foundation Compact-NC20

Urban Decay b6 Vitamin Infused Complexion Prep Spray

ColorMe Automatic Foundation Applicator

FULL REVIEW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N00mt...

BECCA Cosmetics Lowlight/Highlight Palette

FULL REVIEW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpRdv...

MAC Eyeshadow- Omega

Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick- Sweet Talker

FULL REVIEW HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn_5N...

Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Pencil-M16

Connect with me!

Blog:

www.YourBeautyBanter.com

Thanks so much for watching!xx

GRWM NATURAL NO MAKEUP MAKEUP! Talk Thru | Beauty Banter

Hey guys, welcome back! I know most of us don't have a ton of time to spend on getting ready, so this video is for you! Even when I'm in a rush, doing just a few simple makeup touches can make me feel so much more confident. Get out the door quickly and maintain a super natural appearance.

I added a bonus QUICK hair tutorial-*11:45*! Enjoy!

PRODUCTS:::....

Prep-

Mario Badescu Botanical Facial Gel

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Eye Rescue

-Best Damn Lip Mask

-Tarte Cosmetics Inner Rim Brightener (nude eyeliner)

-Benefit The Porefessional Primer

-Bh Cosmetics 6 Color Concealer + Corrector Palette-Light (green shade)

-Urban Decay Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid-Pink

-Makeup Forever Full Cover Concealer- #3

-MAC Fix +

-Charlotte Tilbury Mini Miracle Eye Wand- Shade #2

-Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder-Dim Light

-Tweezerman Eyelash Curlers

-Benefit The Roller Lash Mascara

-Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Powder Foundation-Light Neutral

-Hourglass Ambient Bronzer- Luminous Bronze Light

-Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush- Dollface

-Becca Cosmetics- Shimmering Skin Perfector-Champagne Pop

-L'Oreal Color Riche Balm- Come By My Windows

MUSIC:::...

Ryan Twichell-Andrew's Song

E-Mail: rtwichell@gmail.com with inquiries.

Twitter: @TWLICH

Instagram: @TWLICH

Jingle Punks-Lucky Day

Thanks for watching! xx

EMPTIES-Trash or Treasure? Beauty + Lifestyle | Beauty Banter

Thanks for stopping by! Today's video is a collection of beauty, skincare and lifestyle products that I've run out of. Find out if they are worth repurchasing! xx

I'm wearing the Kylie Lip Kit in Koko K in this video, currently running a giveaway on it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrGDW...

Mentioned:

Vanilla Shakeology

Aveeno Ultra-Calming Makeup Removing Wipes

Glamglow Supercleanse Daily Treatment Cleanser

Batiste Dry Shampoo

Moroccan Oil Luminous Hairspray

Mario Badescu Botanical Facial Gel

Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre

Korres Wild Rose Instant Brightening Eye Treatment

Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Resist 24

Clinique Acne Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel

Crest 3D White-Radiant Mint Toothpaste

Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner-Jet Black

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation-220 Soft Ivory

MUSIC:

Jingle Punks-Lucky Day

Freemusicarchive.org

Thanks for watching!xx

KYLIE LIP KITS- Rant/Review/Demo + GIVEAWAY! | Beauty Banter

Welcome back! Thanks so much for stopping by. Today I am FINALLY reviewing the Kylie Jenner Lip Kits! I have a little mini rant in the beginning so feel free to skip over that and go straight to the demos! Enjoy!

~The Breakdown~

0-6 mins: My experience/mini rant

6-16 mins: Demo/review/swatch

16-end: Giveaway

PRODUCTS:

Kylie Lip Kits

Koko K

Posie K

True Brown K

$29 a piece-includes one lip liner and one liquid lipstick

GIVEAWAY~:::::.......

1. Subscribe to my channel

2. Comment (one comment per day max)

3. Like my Facebook page!

https://www.facebook.com/BeautyBanter...

What you win: ONE Koko K Liquid Lipstick

Worldwide

ENDS: March 21st

MUSIC:::.....

Ryan Twichell Music