GRWM NATURAL NO MAKEUP MAKEUP! Talk Thru | Beauty Banter

Hey guys, welcome back! I know most of us don't have a ton of time to spend on getting ready, so this video is for you! Even when I'm in a rush, doing just a few simple makeup touches can make me feel so much more confident. Get out the door quickly and maintain a super natural appearance.

I added a bonus QUICK hair tutorial-*11:45*! Enjoy!

PRODUCTS:::....

Prep-

Mario Badescu Botanical Facial Gel

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Eye Rescue

-Best Damn Lip Mask

-Tarte Cosmetics Inner Rim Brightener (nude eyeliner)

-Benefit The Porefessional Primer

-Bh Cosmetics 6 Color Concealer + Corrector Palette-Light (green shade)

-Urban Decay Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid-Pink

-Makeup Forever Full Cover Concealer- #3

-MAC Fix +

-Charlotte Tilbury Mini Miracle Eye Wand- Shade #2

-Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder-Dim Light

-Tweezerman Eyelash Curlers

-Benefit The Roller Lash Mascara

-Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Powder Foundation-Light Neutral

-Hourglass Ambient Bronzer- Luminous Bronze Light

-Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush- Dollface

-Becca Cosmetics- Shimmering Skin Perfector-Champagne Pop

-L'Oreal Color Riche Balm- Come By My Windows

MUSIC:::...

Ryan Twichell-Andrew's Song

E-Mail: rtwichell@gmail.com with inquiries.

Twitter: @TWLICH