PART II-Luxury Makeup I Regret Buying! MAC, BECCA, UD + more! | Beauty B...

Hey guys! So, this video is actually from my footage vault! I filmed this back in the summer time and haven't uploaded it yet! Everything still applies so I figure it would be a great time to uploaded my Luxury Regrets Part II! My first one turned out to be a hit so I am hoping you guys will love this one too! Enjoy!

***DISCLAIMER***

Just because I didn't love a product or it didn't work great for me, doesn't mean its a bad product! It just means I, personally, wasn't the biggest fan.

Products:::.....

MAC Mineralize Foundation Compact-NC20

Urban Decay b6 Vitamin Infused Complexion Prep Spray

ColorMe Automatic Foundation Applicator

FULL REVIEW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N00mt...

BECCA Cosmetics Lowlight/Highlight Palette

FULL REVIEW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpRdv...

MAC Eyeshadow- Omega

Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick- Sweet Talker

FULL REVIEW HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn_5N...

Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Pencil-M16

Connect with me!

Blog: